One Numerology reading offered.

Demonesse

I'm offering one Indian numerology reading to any interested participants; I'll need the name people call you most by, your full name, and date of birth. Please note it may take quite some time to do this as I have a busy work schedule. Thanks.

ladycj

Pick Me, Pick Me

I would love to have you read this for me. I have been looking into numerology more and would be interested to see what this has to say.

I will PM you my info.

Demonesse

Reading for ladycj

Indian Numerology Reading for ladycj

------------------------------------------------------

The Corporal Number is the physical number, one that embodies your appearance, outer personality, and traits that are apparent. The Corporal Number is calculated using the day of the month of your date of birth. (e.g. if you were born on the 16th, your Corporal Number would be 7). The Vital number is the one calculated using the full date of birth (e.g. 16-5-1998 = 3). The Vital Number enhances and elaborates on the Corporal Number, and embodies one’s inner characteristics, emotional state and unseen influences.

Your Corporal Number is 8. Your Vital Number is 9. Your reading reflects the combination of these two numbers. A word about your Corporal Number. It comes under the influence of Saturn; in Eastern numerology it represents both the progress and deterioration of mankind. People of this number shine in matters of leadership and responsibility, and sometimes make a vocation out of helping people. However, people who bear the Corporal Number 8 can be both constructive and destructive – they believe in ‘an eye for an eye’. Generally, they begin with problematic lives, struggle continuously and win, in the end. Here, the number 9 offsets the number 8 somewhat.

You come under the influence of Saturn and Mars. Physically, you are moderately tall, and generally have ‘interesting’ (and sometimes protruding) eyes. You have well-defined teeth, but they are not strong, and you may be overweight after 30. But you also have a pleasant face, one that somehow does not reflect worries, and that others find attractive and pleasing.

You are endowed with good physical and mental strength. You are usually calm and patient, yet can be boldly outspoken, even to the point of being tactless. One habit you have is that you tend to look at people straight-on, sometimes disconcerting them. You tackle problems with much effort and attention, yet sometimes expect to find immediate solutions; however, you are also doggedly persistent in your efforts. You do not stand down from challenges, and face them head-on. You may face or have faced problems or drawbacks in your youth, but as you grow older you begin to come up in life step by step, slowly but surely; this is the influence of Saturn in your number combination - struggle, to victory. Even if your present position is ordinary, you are one of the luckier ones who potentially have a very bright future.

Happiness is very important to you. You can sympathise and render help to the less fortunate; you do not stand by when someone else suffers. Hence, you are oft respected. Friends are drawn to you. Some people with this combination like solitary lives, though. You are spiritual, and prefer to meditate upon spiritual matters by yourself. Sometimes, you obtain peace from gazing upon nature’s beauty – mountains and waterfalls. However, you are also practical – like most other people, you are eager to have a beautiful home and the comforts of life. You are much interested in arts, culture, astrology and religion.

What about your name? It must suit your numbers (Corporal and Vital). Note that name numbers do not reduce to a single number (unless it comes over 100). If your name number is not suitable, you may suffer from disease or absence of progress in life, as well as unhappiness in domestic life; if the name number is favourable, success is aided.

Your given name culminates in the number 53. This number denotes that your youth will not be an uneventful one; there have been many experiences, not all pleasant. But you are prone to interfering with people’s lives somewhat, and your domestic life will be affected. However, this is could be because you engage in welfare activities and such. You like doing the impossible and may have dreams of fame. Note, though, this name has a lesser impact on you.

The name which people call you by (and has a stronger impact on you), is not a good one at all as it culminates in the number 4...The number 4 for a name lets people exploit your knowledge – to ‘pick your brains’, so to speak. Worse, knowledge which you yourself attain is not very conducive towards your success. This number brings physical troubles, as well as gossip about you from others; unpleasantness all around. Perhaps you can try to get your friends and family to call you by a different name to remedy the impact.

---------------------------------------------------

I had originally intended to give a much longer reading, with suitable numbers for names, professions, possible physical troubles, lucky/unlucky numbers, dates and colours as well as suitable gems/crystals to wear and keep around you, but I simply don’t have the time. If anyone else would like a reading, you can PM me or see my website at http://www.geocities.com/tarotgollum/Readings.html

Demonesse

ladycj's feedback

This was sent to me by ladycj through PM, and is reproduced with her consent.

---------------------------------------------
Wow,

Very cool. It was all pretty accurate. Especially about my name. People do pick my brain on a regular basis. I've never thought of it as being bad. But then again . . . it can have it's draw backs. The rest was so close it is scary. Thanks so much.

Thanks so much,

CJ

----------------------------------------

It IS scary how accurate it can be, can't it? There is even less margin for error or misinterpretation in this than in other forms of divination, IMHO. Glad I was of help! :D :D :D