Ace of Wands - pregnancy?

Ninalii

I was wondering if the Ace of Wands could mean pregnancy? I have got this card now twice. I post here these 2 readings, becase it´s easier that way for you to have an idea if it means that, but I will post the readings in My readings for advice, too. Now it´s just the Ace I would like to have an oppinion about =)

19.1 I did a 2-card reading what the next day will bring, card 1 for what will happen and card 2 for advice.

Card 1 - Ace of Wands
Card 2 - 4 swords

My thought was that some new project would come up at home or at work, and new energy, but that I had o think trough any new projects and if I have the energy for this project, too.

Yesterday (23.1) I found out that I was pregnant, and it does complicate a lot of things right now (I´m alone with 2 children already).

I did the same spread above, card 1 for the situation now and card 2 for advise.

Card 1 - Ace of Wands
Card 2 - Queen of Pents

So I thought that card 1 is pointing out my pregnancy and card 2 me being a mother (or a new mother to be).

But now I started to think if the Ace of Wands the first time tried to point out the pregnancy for me?

Thank you for any help with the Ace =)

Wonderwoman

Some combos...

I would strongly consider pregnancy if I saw The Empress and the Ace of Wands along with perhaps a King/Emperor...

Also The Empress along with the 6 of cups since on my deck (rw) it includes children...

Moonbow

In this case it seems that its very likely to mean pregnancy particularly because that is what came to mind to you. You don't have to consider classic WCS meanings but your own deck, spread, and conscience are telling you that is the case. Batons/Wands could be seen as energy, life, the seed of the suit. How many Ace of Batons cards do you see with sprouting life on them?

I actually like this analogy and would be interested in seeing the Archeon card (I'm guessing that's the deck you used).

starchild

i guess i can understand the ace of wands for a pregnecy in the sence it brings new energy. athough i would never have connected it befour.
the ace of cups has always been a card that connects pregnacy for me. because its all about new emotions, new love.

starrystarrynight

Congrats, (even if--and I'm sorry that--this pregnancy will complicate things for you!)

I have gotten the Ace of Wands when a pregnancy soon "turned up" for a querent. :)

In your case, I would suspect that the Ace of Wands/Four of Swords draw indicated the pregnancy and the fact that may need to take it easy and rest during it. The Ace of Wands/Queen of Pentacles also points to your needing to take special care of yourself during this particular gestation.

Ninalii

Thank you so much for answering =)

Yes, I´m not ment for being pregnant... My first son almost came to the world when I was 7 months pregnant, and with my other sin the contractions started when I was 18 weeks. But now I don´t have the heavy lifting at my work, so I can take it much easier now. Even if a 3-year old boy don´t really understand things like mum needs to rest =D

Well, life is complicated, I think we all will have our share. This is my share, and it will give me much joy and love!

canid

Aww, congratulations Ninalii! I wish I could have had more than one child, but lupus prevented that. It'll be hard for you for a while, but worthwhile, I'm certain. I absolutely looooved being pregnant. Never a sick morning, gained 56 lbs, & the only bad thing was a cracked rib from him kicking & then he didn't sleep thru the night for 3 years. But he's 30 now & wonderful.

Moonboy

Ace of Wands...yes to pregnancy

minrice

canid said:
the only bad thing was a cracked rib from him kicking & then he didn't sleep thru the night for 3 years. But he's 30 now & wonderful.

Lol, yo're funny canid.
In this case absolutely the Ace of Wands was indicating that, but as the others have mentioned mostly because that's what you felt it meant. The Ace by itself wouldn't neccessarily mean pregnancy.
Congratulations!

Greg Stanton

Uh, I would say conception :)