Intuitive Artwork.... fae or animal

LadyKathryn

I got this idea from Chronata. She is doing intuitive artwork on spirit guides.

soooooooo as an artist i need to get some creative juices flowing again...

i tend to feel the fae or even animal spirit guides...or even pests LOL energies surrounding you..

sooooooooooooooo if you are interested..please feel free to post...but please be patient. I'm not always up for drawing. I will get to you :)

LK

1. Schmedrake.. posted...feedback recieved
2. Ros...Posted... feedback recieved
3. Guiding Cauldren..Posted...feed back recived
4. Puppett Master.. posted
5. Kinanoe ...Posted...feed back recived
6. Satori .... POSTED..Feedback recived
7. Charmy.... Posted... i think i recived feedback .lol
8. Stefficus ...Posted...feedback recived
9. Fanabay..Posted. ...feedback recived
10. Floracove...next
11. Rcarter...pending
12. Swords Queen... pending
13. Blue Angel...pending
14. Moon Spirit...pending
15. Srenity Rider....pending

I CAN'T ACCEPT ANYMORE... I AM RUNNING OUT OF SUPPLIES! GOOD ART PAPER AND PENCILES AND THE SUCH.!!! :( I WILL FINISH THE LIST BUT THAT IS ALL I CAN DO FOR NOW.

ok please keep in mind.. i wont' do color for everyone.. some just inist on color. So for the sake of time... not love that not everyone's will be in color...depends on what the guid inists upon....if they don't care... or if i don't see much color..i will leave it in ink. i figured out the penscil is very hard to scan and see. LOL duh.

poivre

Thank you for the offer! :)

I would more than appreciate a drawing at this time and
will explain later... if you will draw for me.

ros
:)

LadyKathryn

Schmedrake

At first i felt i needed a photo from you...but someone came through anyway.
lol

Do you tend to loose a lot of things???? or does someone in your household tend to loose a lot of things...

I sence a prankster!!! He won't tell me his name...

He's a silly...drunk little old gnome.. fat round belly and long white beard. He's a bit bald on top...but he makes up for that with ear whiskers and belly hair! lol

he loves the sweet cloying smell of his pipe and usually has a bottle of moonshine with him. He likes to keep his stash of YOUR things someplace dark...and dusty...like a deep dark corner under the bed or stairs or something like that..

He's silly and has big twinkling eyes. I see him in green pants.... barefoot and shirtless always... *sort of like a little southern old man....* I do see red suspenders sometimes... but not always...and his pants are saggy in the butt!!!

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/LadyKathryn0068/?action=view&current=scan0001.jpg

Soooo after Ros's Nella Bella insisted on color this little prankster did too.. OY!!!! LOL SO HERE is the link to thecolor version

p.s. i stink a colored pensiles...but it's all i have besides oil paints for color!

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/LadyKathryn0068/?action=view&current=scan0003.jpg

LadyKathryn

ros said:
Thank you for the offer! :)

I would more than appreciate a drawing at this time and
will explain later... if you will draw for me.

ros
:)

Of course... can you pm me a little about you
m/f? and location? I can't seem to find you! * feel you so to speak *

Guiding Cauldron

i would love a drawing if ur willing please, thank you for considering xx

Puppet Master

Sounds interesting I'm up for it if there's something you need to know just ask.

schmedrake

LadyKathryn said:
Schmedrake

At first i felt i needed a photo from you...but someone came through anyway.
lol

Do you tend to loose a lot of things???? or does someone in your household tend to loose a lot of things...

I sence a prankster!!! He won't tell me his name...

He's a silly...drunk little old gnome.. fat round belly and long white beard. He's a bit bald on top...but he makes up for that with ear whiskers and belly hair! lol

he loves the sweet cloying smell of his pipe and usually has a bottle of moonshine with him. He likes to keep his stash of YOUR things someplace dark...and dusty...like a deep dark corner under the bed or stairs or something like that..

He's silly and has big twinkling eyes. I see him in green pants.... barefoot and shirtless always... *sort of like a little southern old man....* I do see red suspenders sometimes... but not always...and his pants are saggy in the butt!!!

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/LadyKathryn0068/?action=view&current=scan0001.jpg

At first I couldn't think of any lost things. I live alone, so things don't disappear much. But I do seem to lose pens, hair sticks and tweezers with alarming frequency. I usually find the tweezers eventually, but the pens and hair sticks... who knows? And just today I was looking for the little felty things you have to put in your aromatherapy air fresheners. I have no idea where they go every time I buy them.

I don't smell pipe smoke very often. At first I thought you might be describing one of my dogs... belly hair and whiskers. A total mess. It's so funny because the guy you describe is vaguely familiar, but I can't put a finger on him. He even looks familiar... not because he looks like a gnome or leprechaun, either. The red suspenders seem familiar to me.

Thanks so much. This was fun. He was not at all what I expected because he's....so not "me". But in a way, I can totally see him in my home. Thanks!

kinanoe

That sounds so cool! Can you do one for me too?

Let me know if you need to know anything about me :)

p.s. I love the drawing you did for Shmedrake! What a gift you have!

LadyKathryn

Ros's guide!

LadyKathryn said:
Of course... can you pm me a little about you
m/f? and location? I can't seem to find you! * feel you so to speak *

well this little lady came through and let me tell you... SHE made sure i used color on her! she's little in stature... but has PERSONALITY!!!

She loves to eat....fruit cheese bread....and WINE?!??!?! LOL... the wine part just came through...and oh my she is chatty now thati'm done drawing her!

she loves her little tufts of hair...that are quite firery in color! She's talkitive and is reminding you to come out of your shell a bit maybe??? or maybe she's trying to tell you to have a wine and cheese party to promote your salon?! LOL

I think she's also trying to say...ADD COLOR...COLOR COLOR COLOR EVERYWHERE!!!! maybe she's saying you're stuck in a rut and need a way out... add some color my dear.. LOL ...

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/...ion=view&current=scan0002.jpg&t=1233700512927

Satori

Me please!!!! I love this stuff!