78 DW: F.A.Q&#39s

Jenny-Li

whoops, the decks question...!

I have actually mostly related to the Universal Waite when reading this book, but that's just a basic thing - she describes the Waite-symbolism and that's the Waite-deck I have.

But for really working with it... It will have to be Robin Wood or World Spirit. Which one I end up with I will leave up to the decks to decide... I can't choose! :D

Jenny :)

Jewel

Hi Tarotlady and Jenny-Li glad you will be joining us! welcome to the study group! I think it is pretty safe to speak for all of us and say that we really look forward to your posts :)

Liliana

Im trading Redwood for this book, which I have wanted for ages. She says shes sending it out tomorrow, so when it arrives next week Ill join. I believe if I remember correctly that it talks mostly about Rider Waite like symbolism, so Im thinking of using the MerryDay deck that should be here soon from a trade with Hermit :)

:THP

Jenny-Li

Dumb question of the week?

I've looked in the General section of the Study Groups board... but I can't find any posts about the 78 DW study group... Where are you guys? ;)

Or are we just making plans at this point, to re-open the old threads...? Cuz in that case I might as well bumb them as someone else, just making sure I'm not making any mistakes here!

Light and love,
Jenny :)

Jewel

Jenny-Li, this group had become inactive and was moved to this media board. If you will go to the first page of this post there are links to all the threads that were started (thanks Pollux). If we get this going good again, perhaps the threads will be then be put back in the Study Group Forum. Let us know if you have any more problems finding the threads. The first one is about the Diamond Pattern. The all start with "78 CW - Chapter X - name of chapter".

Next week I hope to post the work for Chapter 5. Sorry I have not gotten to it sooner, I am just real busy at the moment.

Melvis

I'm working on Chapter Six (really...I am!) which should be done by the end of this week...hopefully! I'll be posting it as a new thread.

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

Pollux

... :'-(

Uff... I am behind.
I haven't finished working on the first chapter yet.

I am really busy but in less then a week it should hopefully be over.

So Geminian... you start things and not carry them out... *LOL*

Trogon will send me his cards' scans soon., and I'll dutifully post them!

Jewel

Melvis said:
I'm working on Chapter Six (really...I am!) which should be done by the end of this week...hopefully! I'll be posting it as a new thread.

Looks like Chapter 6 will be posted before Chapter 5 ... sorry for the delay!

Kaz

take it easy, i ahvent finished chap4, dont rush me, time has to find me.....

kaz