Taboo Three of Pentacles

Azarial

This is an interesting question about a card, and I don't mean to spark any feuds by asking such a question.

How would you interpret the Three of Pentacles as what kind of sexual lover someone is? Would it be someone who works with the other person to make sure that they are both fulfilled sexually? Like a team effort kind of thing? I thought maybe there would be a little bit more excitement in the card than just that, not that working to make sure both parties are fulfilled is a bad thing, lol.

Haunted Wood

Maybe they would be a creative lover?

Azarial

I didn't think about that one. Three of Pentacles does speak towards creativity. Ohhhhh a learned craft as well. Maybe very experienced, and something that person knows how to do quite well! :D

Haunted Wood

Maybe someone that wants to try all those odd positions that look like you have to be able to bend like gumby? :D Or makes up their own positions!

LaGitane

Pentacles already being an 'earthy' suit I think any 'pentacle' lover would be sensual to start with. The 3 to me speaks of someone who is devoted to their craft, and loves their work and the results of their work. So this would suggest a lover who holds his or her sexual prowess in high esteem, is passionate about the physical side of their relationship, and works to develop their skills as a lover and to bring pleasure to their partner!

Although this card is usually positive for me, I would be cautious though since the 3's can be the extremes of the suit... Is this person a 'love them and leave them' type - i.e. obsessed with their own sexual prowess and with 'gaining experience' by sleeping with someone and then moving on? I think it could go either way - their dedication could be to their partnership but it could also be selfishly focused on their own libido.

I love sexy tarot. :D

LaGitane

Sophie

Well, the 3 of Pentacles is the Master at work...pretty good in a lover, I'd say ;) - also someone who knows how to work with a partner sexually. Another thought is - someone who builds a relationship partly in earthy, physical ways - sex will matter to that person as an integral foundation of their intimate relationships.

The possible downside - yes, what La Gitane suggested about someone who is more concerned about his/her own technique as a lover (being the master at work) than about his partner's expression of sexuality. That would be the reversed/negative aspect of the card.

Or it can mean they like threesomes })

Thirteen

They're good with their hands. All Craftsmen are. ;)

Grigori

3 of Pentacles, Mars in Capricorn. Ambitious, driven, likes to be the best, needs to be on top, and not averse to group efforts. Also may be inclined to use sex to get ahead in the world.

Reversed, "just lie still and let me do my stuff"

Though I hope you didn't use a RWS. Sex with a priest a clown and a construction worker is just not right :laugh:

harmony1985

similia said:
Though I hope you didn't use a RWS. Sex with a priest a clown and a construction worker is just not right :laugh:

LOL!! funnily enough i did two separate 3 cards spreads about what attracts my boyfriend to me and what attracts me to him. The first card of both the spreads was the 3 of pents :)

starrystarrynight

He may just like to look and admire from afar...and then do his own thing.

Or a threesome comes to my mind, as well.