Help identifying a book!

colorwalk

Hi,

I once remembered reading a thread on the Using Tarot Cards forum where someone mentioned a Tarot book that covered reading the cards in various situations, such as advice, health, people, general, love, etc. Basically, it's supposed to be a nifty book that covers each card, broken down into different interpretations for each area.

I tried to look for that thread and did searches but can't seem to find the thread that mentioned it again. Does anyone have any idea what book I'm talking about? Or even books remotely similar to what I'm saying?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Xarokys

Perhaps it was "Power Tarot" by Trish MacGregor and Phyllis Vega.

It has the meanings divided into categories such as work, romance, finances, health, spirituality, empowerment, and also a general 'in a reading'.

There are over a hundred spreads in the second part of the book, too.

colorwalk

Thank you both for the help!

I don't think it's Tarot Made Easy by Nancy Garen, as I remember it being a bit more comprehensive and focused on only a few select areas. It's an interesting book though, and I'm glad it was brought to my attention even though I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet...

After some more searches, I actually think it might be Power Tarot as it seems to be the only one that covered "health" as an area, which was one of the things I remembered that was mentioned. Either way, it sounds like a great book to look into. Thanks, Xarokys, for bringing it up!

Grizabella

Might it be Tarot Your Everyday Guide?

metal_romantic

I think Paul Fenton-Smith's books cover this.

Msquared

Might Be...

Tarot For A New Generation by Janina Renee. Has tailored categories for each card (Ex: Judgement - Awareness, Change, Decisions, Legal Matters, Social Change, etc; Devil - Addictions & Self Limiting Behaviors, Enemies, Human Evil, Other Problems, Self-Destruction, Sexuality, etc).

Excellent book, along with the Tarot Your Everyday Guide (also by Janina Renee) that someone mentioned above.

Other books with "categories" that I know of: Power Tarot, Tarot In Ten Minutes, 10 Minute Tarot, Tarot D'Amour (Relationship Related Categories), and Tarot Made Easy, Romancing The Tarot (Love Related).

Hee! Obviously, I like the category-type books.

Greg Stanton

It could also be The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Tarot. Every card has interpretations listed for work, relationships, spirituality, etc.

Msquared

Another One...

It's All In The Cards, by John Mangiapane.