Zodax Mystic Cubes from Aquarian Age?

silverwings94

I'm still in Awe that I was able to find them on EBAY. As for the color cube I would probably do it according to the book.For the other 4 cubes I have no idea what I would color them or if I would. The person before me penciled in numbers 1-5 on the dice so that they would know whci ones they were.Why I have no idea unless it was easier for them to learn which ones they were. I haven't gotten a chance to sit with them either. I've been like chicken with my head cut off all week. I've been studying for my state EMT test which in June 16 so after this test is finally over I will sit down with them and all my tarot and oracles cards I have neglected and give them the attention that they need.

cardlady22 said:
Unfortunately, I haven't had any time with them yet. I rode my first Trade Train and have been madly packaging & mailing for at least a week now.

I think part of what is throwing me is the lack of color. The web app they used to have was striking! Guess my first order of business is to get that taken care of! I'm going to need a very fine brush, I think. Any suggestions for colors?