Tao Stones

greatdane

Regenerating this thread...I didn't get my Tao Stones

In thinking about them again, I remembered this thread. I got busy with other things, and never ordered them. but as the small set (which I had) is like 14 bucks on Amazon I am DEFINITELY ordering them within the next month or two.
Anyone have them and use them? I used them for about a year and really liked them.

Emily

I've been using the Tao Stones for a few months now. I'm off my tarot decks for now but I want guidance and I'm finding that these stones are meeting my needs.

I have the large set which is great for the morning draws but isn't very portable so I've just ordered the smaller bookinthebox set, I have the bookinthebox Runes and I Ching sets and they are small and very usable, so I am really looking forward to the Tao Stones coming.

I like the readings I get off them. There are no complicated spreads or meanings to learn, you can do a reading in seconds then leave the stones out all day to think on them.

greatdane

Thanks for sharing that, Emily! :)

I only had the smaller one, which I really used and liked a lot, but passed on to a friend, knowing I would get another.

I did it as part of my morning "ritual." I meditated, did my affirmations, did a tao stone reading. And what I loved about it is that it just gave you something to ponder for the day.

Emily

I hoped they might come today but they didn't - so hopefully it will be Monday. I keep the large set in the bedroom and do the draw just after I've got up. I do have to start writing them down properly though. I think I like them because they are easy and relaxing to use.

kmartin60

Ohhh you guys got me... I just placed a order. These sound perfect for setting on the porch drinking coffee or tea as the sun rises and pulling the days stones....

Now who to blame when hubby finds out? hmmmmm LOL

greatdane

GreatDane raising her hand. I'm old, I'll take the heat. Tell him I made you do it :)

Emily

I think my little Tao Stones are taking the long route to my house, I'm finding out that patience is definitely not one of my virtues. I'm glad I have the big set. But if they don't come soon then I will have to get onto the seller and let then know they've gone walkabout.

Its amazing how easy it is to get into a routine with these stones, I do my draw in the morning just after getting up, spend a couple of minutes with the stones and then leave them out for the day. :)

kmartin60

GreatDane raising her hand. I'm old, I'll take the heat. Tell him I made you do it :)

Well....since you offered..winks. I told hubby there would be a package soon cause GreatDane told me to.... he glared at me for a moment went to open his mouth then just shook his head like "never mind!" HHAHAHAHAHAA puuurrrfect!

I'm liking the sounds of these more and more. I couldn't find anything on the "net'"
(was gonna make my own) but did find a site about the man who wrote the original ?verses? and have saved all of the chapters onto my hard drive to read and study for now.
They should be here by this weekend! yeah! (paws crossed mine don't go walkabout as well!)

I know most seem to use these for daily purposes but has anyone used them for more? or other? Just curious.... Hope all are warm and dry right now! Brightest Blessings....

Emily

Well using the Tao stones has started my I Ching studies up again, not doing a full reading but just using my I Ching cards, shuffle then fan them out and pick a random card. I don't carry the reading on with the changing lines just read the card I have. They seem to work well with the Tao stones.

I haven't done any tarot reading for months now, occasionally shuffle my Liber T, but I only want the guidance I seem to be getting from these stones and I Ching.

greatdane

kmartin60 and Emily

I am just ordering my second set after gifting my first.

Kmartin, I just used as part of my morning daily ritual. Meditation, doing the tao stones to have a thought of the day to ponder. I think they're fabulous. Can't wait to have them back.

Glad you're liking yours, Emily!