Blank Cards

WaterSong

I had to go away for a couple of days ming! sorry it took me so long to answer!

ok, you want me to be victim number one? :D go ahead, will gladly sacrifice myself!

:) see what comes up!

Barbaras Ahajusts

I had a client do this to me.
She emailed me and ask me what I was getting on a friend of hers, & she wouldn't tell me anything so I wouldn't screw up anything.
Damn if she didn't write me back and tell me; "as usual, you know what is going on."

Sometimes I won't pick up any card to read it, if I don't feel it, first. It has to come from the gut & third eye.

I don't know if I am ready to dive into a circle yet. I'm going to play with reading backs of decks first. Just to make myself NOT use to the "nothing-ness" crutch of pictures! :laugh:

By the way, that Morgan site is awesome. Gotta have those puppies! ;)

HI MINGBOP!!!! How are you doing? :D:D:D

Barbara

mingbop

Hi B, am still here ! ok will go and set up this blank card thing now.

mingbop

Magenta, we are waiting to see which forum we have to go in, will get back to you asap !

Dancing Bear

CN this is for you!!

I pulled three Blank Cards

whilst i was shuffling i got the song title ; Purple Rain by Prince. LOL!

Loads of flowers I am seeing for you!! Is there cause for celebrations?

The Empress : is someone around about to have a baby or is someone newly pregnant..
Hanged Man : there is something in your life i feel you are putting up with but would rather it be a little different to what it is.. But in another breathe you are happy in your little lot in life.. Are you waiting for something?
The Devil ; hmm!! I am drawn to the colours more so than the meaning to this card... I am drawn to the reds, and oranges here.. even the black I see this as a sacred colour, are you advancing and developing your psychic abilities a little more than when i spoke to you last ?

what is new here?

Dancing Bear

Magenta this is for you!

whilst shuffling I am seeing a cabin in the woods near a stream.. very peaceful and tranquil.

I drew three blank cards

I am seeing tall majestic pines on one card..enormous, large trees, makes me feel how small i am in comparison.. I am awe of the height of these beauty's. I am at peace.

Logs in the second card? Has your peaceful tranquil place been knocked down for a moment?

ooh!! a bear and a fox on the next..

bear for me is going within , self evaluating.. adjusting and growth...
Foxes are cunning.. hope no-one around you is the fox.. and hoping the fox is saying it is you that needs to be a little cunning to accomplish something..

I feel another person around you in a big way.. like life is pivoting around this person.. are they sick?
they certainly are draining you!

mingbop

New Thread Opened In Oracle Forum ! :)

celticnoodle

Dancing Bear said:
CN this is for you!!

I pulled three Blank Cards

whilst i was shuffling i got the song title ; Purple Rain by Prince. LOL!
LOL! I cannot recall all the words, and don't really like Prince, but I'llhave to check it out now and see if it holds any special meaning.

Dancing Bear said:
Loads of flowers I am seeing for you!! Is there cause for celebrations?
well, our granddaughter is about to turn a year old--but we won't be there to celebrate it. :( I will be seeing her soon though. My husbands birthday is the week after Easter, and then the end of May, is the anniversary of my husband and I meeting each other--and we're celebrating with a cruise to Bermuda. :) (we don't usually celebrate like this--but we do always celebrate the date!). all I can think about--though maybe the hubby will surprise me with flowers. he does this on occasssion. :)

Dancing Bear said:
The Empress : is someone around about to have a baby or is someone newly pregnant..
yes. my nephew and his wife are expecting their first. and, I expect to soon hear about another one, that I've predicted mos. ago....we'll see! :D

Dancing Bear said:
Hanged Man : there is something in your life i feel you are putting up with but would rather it be a little different to what it is.. But in another breathe you are happy in your little lot in life.. Are you waiting for something?
yes, this is true. I think this is the house we live in. I really don't like it. (isn't that awful?) it's a very old historical house--old for the US that is. a previous owner re-did the house in the 1970s, but as per that style, everything is rather dark and well....old. We are trying to re-do it and bring it up to date, but it is slow and bothersome. always soemthing going wrong. you know how that can be. fix one thing and two others go haywire. :rolleyes: I swore after our last house--a fixer upper also, that I would NEVER do this again. but, hubby fell in love with the property, and I just couldn't say no. then, at times, I look around at it, and it is really a great house. the rooms are large and spacious. the property is GORGEOUS! we have tons of room! it's just a love/hate relationship with it. and sometimes I find myself hating it, andthen other times loving it. LOL.
Dancing Bear said:
The Devil ; hmm!! I am drawn to the colours more so than the meaning to this card... I am drawn to the reds, and oranges here.. even the black I see this as a sacred colour, are you advancing and developing your psychic abilities a little more than when i spoke to you last ?

what is new here?
well, actually my psychic abilites have been on hold for about a month lately--because I've been sick for the last 3 weeks and the week or so before that was crazy busy. I just don't have the energy to do psychic readings right now, tho once in awhile a spirit will show up! :) I just cannot bring them to me. if they show up--it's on their own, ya know.

I also did recently purchase 2 psychic workshop books to read and the John Edward CD collection. so, I am using my recovering time to read and listen to them. but everything else has been put on hold till I recover. As you know I am quite ill, and very tired. so i literally have no energy, and problems with breathing. so the meditation I usually do before readings are out, as I use deep breathing to enter it, and I can't breath deep right now w/o serious side effects. :rolleyes: but, I hope to soon get back into it full force!

very good reading on me, DB! thank you! :thumbsup: and, if any flowers show up, I'll let you know! :D

WaterSong

Dancing Bear said:
Magenta this is for you!

whilst shuffling I am seeing a cabin in the woods near a stream.. very peaceful and tranquil.

sorry it took me so long to come back! I was away!

this is so true...I do go often to a place where there is a stream....it is quite and beautiful, and I meditate there.

I drew three blank cards

I am seeing tall majestic pines on one card..enormous, large trees, makes me feel how small i am in comparison.. I am awe of the height of these beauty's. I am at peace.

yes , that IS what I see ...love the trees and the pines.

Logs in the second card? Has your peaceful tranquil place been knocked down for a moment?

it does it all the time! and then I go back there again to find my center :)

bear for me is going within , self evaluating.. adjusting and growth...
Foxes are cunning.. hope no-one around you is the fox.. and hoping the fox is saying it is you that needs to be a little cunning to accomplish something..

yes, and the fox is one of my totem animals...I have been growing and self evaluating....and there has been someone that has been less than honest around me...I "know" it...but I also know that fox is teaching me to "camouflage" a little, so that I can protect myself better....I tend to be too transparent.

I feel another person around you in a big way.. like life is pivoting around this person.. are they sick?
they certainly are draining you!

yes, there is and also the people I work with...

very good Dancing Bear! excellent!
thank you!