All new de-enabling thread

gregory

AND - if you can't get the original USG one as printed by Grafica Gutenberg you will be DESPERATELY disappointed in it and wish you hadn't gone to all that trouble.

This is actually true, scary though that may seem.... there are threads.... The current/newer one is muddy and rather nasty.

But I'm afraid evelone has not helped MY issue the least... I might still go for that Spills.....

nisaba

gregory said:
But I'm afraid evelone has not helped MY issue the least... I might still go for that Spills.....
<darkly> Just look at that Lovers card.

No, not any of the others, although there are no great charmers there.

The lovers.

Isn't it appalling???? <vomits offstage>

In fact, the only thing about the deck that has any merit is the *concept*, the idea of performance-art turned into Tarot. Do yourself a favour - wait until NIDA or Bangarra bring out their performance-art turned Tarot decks.

Oooo, I would Lo-o-ove a Bangarra deck! <swoon> but ONLY, moderators note, as a de-enablement to the Spill deck, which is inferior rubbish.

truelighth

gregory said:

Ok, I know why you shouldn't buy it. Not even I have bought it and I don't really plan on it either...

oh wait.. maybe that will actually be a reason for you to buy it more...yikes :( })

Aerin

gregory said:

Still thinking 'pretentious'. If it's peformance art surely you should just go PERFORM for goodness sake.

The images are NOTHING to write home about. Make your own. You have camera, software, etc etc.

Aerin

Dusk Till Dawn

Well the one on the right on the Judgement card looks like is ready to barf into the corner, the one one the left is holding a Glass of Champaigne... Maybe the Fool had way to many Psychedelic drinks. I don't know, this is kind of 80's Anti war, Psychedelic Deck.

magpie9

I'd call it Le HAZ-MAT. At some dark and unnamed future time when the Earth is crawling with radiation, this is what a Marseilles deck could look like. It Reeks of Nasty Deadly Mutations, and it leaks radiation so that you and yours can glow in the dark and find yourselves hosting extra arms legs fingers tentacles...The best thing you can do with this deck should you ever come across one lying about in an innocently alluring way, is to throw gasoline on it, light a match and RUN!!!

emmsma

I think its pretty hideous. Loud and tacky.

Aerin

but then so are most Marseilles decks What I Have Seen...