All new de-enabling thread


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks



 
conversus's Avatar
conversus  conversus is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Mar 2007
Location: a people's republic in the west
Posts: 575
conversus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelone
The disembodied boob is incredibly creepy. Mastectomy, anyone?

I had not thought of that, that does it for me. Free at last. Free at last. Well, at least until something else is brought to my attention!

Thanks to all!!!!

CED
Top   #1081
FatesLady's Avatar
FatesLady  FatesLady is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Jul 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,083
FatesLady 

I need some serious help. I have already pre-ordered the Legacy of the Divine Tarot which is out this fall, and am happy with that purchase, however I just noticed that a limited edition is available on his web site, with unique cards, a signature card, etc. VERY cool. Also obscenely expensive, considering what I have to spend right now. Why am I still tempted to click the "buy" button???
Top   #1082
FatesLady's Avatar
FatesLady  FatesLady is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Jul 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,083
FatesLady 

OMG! I can cancel my pre-order because if I order this expensive collector edition, I will get a free copy of his standard when it comes out. Aiiiii!
Top   #1083
Debra's Avatar
Debra  Debra is offline
sporadic magic
 
Join Date: 21 Sep 2006
Location: .
Posts: 15,130
Debra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatesLady
obscenely expensive, considering what I have to spend right now.
Key concept.

You can get a deck you really want for a very reasonable price, yay! Or two of them plus some shiny crackerjack prizes for a whole lot of money you don't have or want to spend.

Do The Right Thing.
Top   #1084
SolSionnach's Avatar
SolSionnach  SolSionnach is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2006
Location: Third coast, USA
Posts: 3,705
SolSionnach 

Limited Edition decks aren't all they're cracked up to be. How many copies of 80s-style "airbrushed" art do you need?

Note to the wise: I didn't realize that CGI tarot decks look *way* better on the monitor then they do printed up. They glow on the computer (funny thing), but in the hand... not so much.
Top   #1085
FatesLady's Avatar
FatesLady  FatesLady is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Jul 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,083
FatesLady 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sravana
Limited Edition decks aren't all they're cracked up to be. How many copies of 80s-style "airbrushed" art do you need?

Note to the wise: I didn't realize that CGI tarot decks look *way* better on the monitor then they do printed up. They glow on the computer (funny thing), but in the hand... not so much.
Not sure what you mean there, but it isn't helping... I already adore his work from a previous deck.
Top   #1086
Debra's Avatar
Debra  Debra is offline
sporadic magic
 
Join Date: 21 Sep 2006
Location: .
Posts: 15,130
Debra 

OBSCENELY EXPENSIVE!

OBSCENELY EXPENSIVE!

OBSCENELY EXPENSIVE!

Your own words.

And yet...you can have a copy for a very reasonable price.

Is there any good reason to want two copies, a reasonably-priced one and an OBSCENELY EXPENSIVE one?
Top   #1087
FatesLady's Avatar
FatesLady  FatesLady is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Jul 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,083
FatesLady 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debra
Is there any good reason to want two copies, a reasonably-priced one and an OBSCENELY EXPENSIVE one?
I guess not...
Top   #1088
SherryZoned's Avatar
SherryZoned  SherryZoned is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Apr 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,638
SherryZoned 

I would like the Vampire tarot by Place...however i really do not want to get any more tarot decks right now. But I am playing Vampire wars on facebook (yep I am a nerd) and I REALLY REALLY want that vampire deck. Please Help stop me.
Top   #1089
SherryZoned's Avatar
SherryZoned  SherryZoned is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Apr 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,638
SherryZoned 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatesLady
I need some serious help. I have already pre-ordered the Legacy of the Divine Tarot which is out this fall, and am happy with that purchase, however I just noticed that a limited edition is available on his web site, with unique cards, a signature card, etc. VERY cool. Also obscenely expensive, considering what I have to spend right now. Why am I still tempted to click the "buy" button???
The economy is horrible. You are in hurricane season. El Nino. You may need the money if the economy dips or a hurricane heads your way. JUST DONT DO IT. You need financial peace of mind.
Top   #1090
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.