All new de-enabling thread

magpie9

It's too tall it's big. It's...it's...it's GORGEOUS! Just get it.

Debra

Ok.

I do as Magpie says.

Others should as well :)

nisaba

It's old. you want old, when there are new decks? New ones won't wear out as fast.

Starshower

Pathetic, you two. This deck is just too gorgeous & is totally un-de-enable-able!

Anything else to stop me getting the Enchanted sewing one, please?

2_Journey

Alright, thanks everyone! I am successfully de-enabled for the Medicine Cards. (I didn't even think to look for a de-enabling thread for oracles! Sorry!) I wanted them for their animal imagery, but knowing the imagery really does not read well, that the things hanging from the sheild are meaningless, and that the cardstock is crap really took the bug out of me for that deck. Thanks!

Also, the Spirit of the Wheel. A goose instead of a duck?! Awesome...

I now want neither. Huzzah!

nisaba

Starshower said:
Pathetic, you two. This deck is just too gorgeous & is totally un-de-enable-able!
Stop enabling people in a de-enabling thread! I reviewed the deck - I should know. And if you read my review, you'll know that I consider the deck a giant, streaming pile of elephant manure. Terrible backs, terrible cardstock, terrible history, terrible changes in the Major Arcana <wicked grin>, terrible erosion of the images ... the thing is a living, breathing travesty that should be in a museum. No - wait - it *is* in a museum!

magpie9

There's just this one huge problem with your review, Nisaba....it's of the Cary-Yale Visconti. The deck Debra is entranced by is the Visconti-Sforza, which, while related to the Cary Yale is NOT the Cary Yale.
Debra said:
Help help help

Tell me why the US Games Visconti-Sforza Tarot is a bad idea.

Hurry.

Picky of me, I know, but if you're going to de(?)-enable a deck, it works best if you are talking about the same deck. }) :p

Jaws_Victim

I bought the Visconti and have problems with the 6 cards that look so totally different from the others. I prefer the Cary Yale myself.

emmsma

Cary-Yale is so huge! I cannot see me ever using it. How do you even shuffle such monstrosities!?!

It is taking up valuable space on my shelves. I'd say don't buy it, but if you must have it, pm me for a trade before wasting valuable deck- purchasing cash.

And I have a book for it too.