All new de-enabling thread

Debra

You all are darlings.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one confused.

I have spent the last two hours reading about the various versions of these Visconti tarots. Cerulean has some wonderful threads about them.

The version I really want is the hard-to-find Dal Negro Visconti Sforza which costs erm er a hundred arms and legs cough cough.

Cough. I do have the Lo Scarabeo trumps version. The big size is terrific and authentic.

So I shall spend some time looking at what I've got while I wait for the Dal Negro Visconti-Sforza to fall from heaven into my lap.

Unless Magpie wants to sell me hers.

Debra

Wait a minute.

Emmasma, I took a lil' look at your lil' profile and see this:

"On the Way:
Visconti-Sforza"

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH no wonder I am discombobulated!

It's like an alternate reality here!

emmsma

Been on the way a long time. thinking I got screwed. I really liked the LS mini that I got. Decided I must have them all. (Having no idea what I was setting myself up for)

So I have one deck I don't want, and another that I will probably be needing to trade, if it ever shows up. :(

magpie9

Debra said:
So I shall spend some time looking at what I've got while I wait for the Dal Negro Visconti-Sforza to fall from heaven into my lap.

Unless Magpie wants to sell me hers.
:joke: I don't have the Dal Negro Sweetie. I have the plain-old USG Pierpoint Morgan life size Visconti-Sforza. If the Dal Negro falls into your lap I'll be asking you to pray for me...there are a few little things I'd really like...;)

Jaws_Victim

Darn this thread! Everyone de-enabled me from a deck I've already purchased! Now I have to get my post count up and wait a week and start a thread in the trade section!

emmsma

Jaws, which deck was it?

Jaws_Victim

Visconti-Sforza. I love looking at it, but the Sun, Moon, Star etc are all just so different from the rest of the artwork it turns me off everytime. I bought it intending to use it at special RenFair events, but I just put it in a box away.

Looking forward to the Cary-Yale. Love the artwork in that one, and it's much more cohesive.

Debra

Again I am totally discombobulated. How can the Cary Yale be your favorite deck if you're waiting for it?

(I should stop looking at people's profiles...)

That Visconti-Sforza that you don't like wouldn't happen to be the Dal Negro one would it? she asked wistfully.

The crowned one

Debra said:
Again I am totally discombobulated. How can the Cary Yale be your favorite deck if you're waiting for it?

(I should stop looking at people's profiles...)

That Visconti-Sforza that you don't like wouldn't happen to be the Dal Negro one would it? she asked wistfully.

Cary-Yale Visconti rocks.... all other decks fall short. I own them all.

Debra, trust me .....I do own them all.

Debra

*falls to knees, cries to the heavens, bangs head on the floor*