All new de-enabling thread

Aerin

Angels shmangels. And it's photographs. And black and white. I am de-enabled before I even see the cards.

Aerin

MysticalMoose

Well I clicked the link & cant see any flippin pictures at all! :mad:...just an add to cart button & NOTHING.......!!!

Actually maybe thats de-enabling in itself.....

firefrost

MysticalMoose said:
Well I clicked the link & cant see any flippin pictures at all! :mad:...just an add to cart button & NOTHING.......!!!

Actually maybe thats de-enabling in itself.....

Me too - glad I wasn't the only nosey one...!! :laugh:

magpie9

Gregers, don't do this. The site doesn't even work, there are no images of the cards. What's that say? And down at the bottom of the page are ads for myriad TACKY "Angel" products.
Oh Please.
:rolleyes:
I will lose all respect for you.

Do I have to mention Doreen Virtue?

cardlady22

Le Fanu said:
Take it from me; no Visconti ever satisfies whether Yale or Sforza of whatever edition... I love all historic decks and I don't understand why I never reach for the Viscontis...

Well, that (along with extensive searches talking about 2 versions and nasty colored backs and upside down pip titles) deletes the LS Visconti Gold from my wishlist. I'm down to only 2 that are actually available to buy right now!

gregory

magpie9 said:
Gregers, don't do this. The site doesn't even work, there are no images of the cards. What's that say? And down at the bottom of the page are ads for myriad TACKY "Angel" products.
Oh Please.
:rolleyes:
I will lose all respect for you.

Do I have to mention Doreen Virtue?
I must admit, looking at the cards that CAN be seen there (and there are some up there})) I have rather gone off it myself !!! They AREN'T as nice as the ones I saw somewhere or other while it was still under construction !

nisaba

gregory said:
...now, about that new black and white deck (Faulkner) I would have to send a real CHEQUE for ..... Not even paypal which I can pretend isn't real money.....
Aargh!

Gregory.

Even if *you* don't need food, think of your SO.

Not de-enabled? Well, buy the food anyway - soon you'll be able to get the bloody thing when someone in the trading forum is trying so desperately to get rid of it that they are prepared to swap it for a used envelope, and throw in a Wooden Kashmiri to sweeten the deal.

Keep a used envelope in the house - you never know when you'll need it.

nisaba

gregory said:
I was alerted to it on another forum and I really DON'T want to fall (this month....)
And yet another de-enablement, provided on the very link you yourself supplied: "Rhiannon Faulkner, owner of Say It With Angels Ltd, has built up her reputation as one of the most genuine clairvoyants in Devon over the past few years, ..." Argh! That de-enabled me so quickly that I never read an other word. And *certainly* didn't get to any pics.

gregory said:
I want the Walt Whitman Majors now, too.
ARE YOU MAD? He's American.

gregory said:
And the Max Ernst.
Poor Max would be spinning in his grave right about now.

gregory said:
And the Magritte.
ARE YOU MAD? He's French.

Le Fanu

I got that "photographic one with the feather on the front" recommended to me on amazon ("if you like this, buy this...") and I did a search and was instantly de-enabled.

I couldn't believe my luck at first when I came across a deck I hadn't heard of (he says haughtily), but one look at it was enough.

Do a google search for images and it will come up. Enough said. Nobody will accuse me of enabling once they see it...

Le Fanu

Magritte?

nisaba said:
ARE YOU MAD? He's French.

(ahem... Belgian....)

Sorry, carry on....