All new de-enabling thread

Vesper

Anna K

You're new to tarot collecting, aren't you, kabang?

This is the hardest kind of deck to de-enable. First off, it's really pretty. Second, it's limited, but not OOP yet. That means it will probably go OOP soon, and will increase in value, and be two or three times more expensive than it is now. Plus, you love it.

Tell me again why you want to be de-enabled? Maybe you already have an all-time favorite deck and you want to concentrate on it? Maybe you're saving your money to get orthopedic shoes for the baby? Maybe you just like to torment yourself by not getting what you want until it's really hard to find and waaaaay unaffordable?

Aerin

Do look at the scans of the whole deck.

I looked and it put me off. Too many cards I would never get on with.

Aerin

gregory

Well, that should do it. The Empress upsets almost everyone !

Aerin

All of the people seem to have been on the beer. Puts pounds on (so I'm told).

Aerin

kabang

evelone said:
Tell me again why you want to be de-enabled? Maybe you already have an all-time favorite deck and you want to concentrate on it? Maybe you're saving your money to get orthopedic shoes for the baby? Maybe you just like to torment yourself by not getting what you want until it's really hard to find and waaaaay unaffordable?

Umm, partly the fact that I want to torture myself (lol) and partly because I've bought something like six decks in the past two months and my breadwinner might kill me! But you've almost re-enabled me rather than de-enabled me, evelone.

I also admit that I thought letting people try to talk me out of it might help me decide if I actually want it enough to cough up $45. (Reading this thread talked me out of another deck I was on the fence about.)

kabang

Does the Empress have a moustache? She actually looks a lot like my 10th-grade geometry teacher (*shudder*) but that's not quite enough to put me off such a special deck.

gregory

Of course she has a moustache. She IS your old teacher. She has been lurking there waiting to get you..... This whole deck was created JUST to scare you shitless.....

Geometry is back in your life. BIG time. })

nisaba

gregory said:
Geometry is back in your life. BIG time.
This is going *straight* into my file of random quotes that make it into my signature-block when I writ emails! With your name on it. Thanks.

Brigid

Feretian said:
That's it!

ETA: Oh, and Bridgid*69? Right. Thanks. Sheesh.

Gulp!! :bugeyed:
I'm sorry... I'll try harder... honest... :D