All new de-enabling thread

SolSionnach

magpie9 said:
It's the LS Celtic, where the Empress looks like a pig in a dress doing a jig. Not the pretty Celtic knot Celtic by Davis.
Aren't you talking about the Anna K Empress?? :D :D :D

::ducks and runs::

magpie9

sravana said:
Aren't you talking about the Anna K Empress?? :D :D :D

::ducks and runs::
I think they may be cousins, actually.

gregory

sravana said:
I paid $45-50, so it looks like a *deal* to me. That's what it usually goes for around AT.

I say: buy it! If you don't like it, then: sell it!

:::looking over shoulder, running from Gregory and her NOODLES:::
This is the de-enabling thread. Kindly leave the room.

But noodles are not necessary. :angel: There is no possibility of anyone liking this. None whatsoever.

sapienza

sravana said:
I paid $45-50, so it looks like a *deal* to me. That's what it usually goes for around AT.

I say: buy it! If you don't like it, then: sell it!

I have to agree......some things really just can't be de-enabled!

Sorry.

gregory

sapienza said:
I have to agree......some things really just can't be de-enabled!

Sorry.
OF COURSE they can.

It's just more pretty Chinese pictures. You can get lots like those in cheap books of postcards and the reading would be just as good - AND when you get bored with them, you can use them for birthday cards.

Also it has copyright thingies on every card, like what you hate, as I recall. One of USG's nastiest habits :( :D

Le Fanu

mmm.. de-enabling when it's OOP and cheap. Now that's tough. But Im sure it can be done....

Nothng is beyond us here. It's the enabling Im finding difficult... :laugh:

gregory

Just because it is cheap does NOT make it worth the money. The Power Animal was cheap.

.....need I say more ?????

Le Fanu

gregory said:
Just because it is cheap does NOT make it worth the money. The Power Animal was cheap.

.....need I say more ?????

It has to be cheap AND OOP. At the same time, at the same point in history, as it were. Just cheap and it could be the Celtic ;)

sapienza

OK, I accept the error of my ways. But, I had a look at the scans of the deck on-line and now I need de-enabling as well. I'm sorry, but if I could get it for $28 I'd buy it too. I think I need help :(

Mind you, despite the beautiful art, I KNOW I'd never read with it. So, if you want it to actually use then that would probably make de-enabling a lot easier.

wytchwood

magpie9 said:
It's the LS Celtic, where the Empress looks like a pig in a dress doing a jig. Not the pretty Celtic knot Celtic by Davis.

LOL!!! I actually had tears of laughter when I looked up the pic of this Empress, indeed it does look like a pig in a dress dancing a jig *chuckle*