All new de-enabling thread

Vesper

Thanks, Aerin!

That's it, exactly. So what if it is great? I have several great decks I don't connect with. And because they're great, I can't bring myself to let them go. So now I have some great clutter.

Besides, when I take another look at the cards, they remind me forcibly of my niece's shelf-full of Bratz dolls. These little doxies will talk my ear off - all about who has a crush on whom, and why they like leggings with high tops but not with sandals.

Also, it has the LS multi-language titles. Those really bug me.

alpha_beta_angel

alpha_beta_angel said:
Went to the bookstore today, total lack of tarot...then I came across DruidCraft in the myth and fairytale section...odd how it wasn't in the "tarot" section.

I posted over in the enabling thread on this too, let me hear the negatives on DruidCraft too please :)

MysticalMoose

alpha_beta_angel said:
I posted over in the enabling thread :)

Right, I shall head over there :D...I can't do this deck in this thread :bugeyed:

<smiles winningly>

MM :love:

cardlady22

Save me from a Pack Attack!

I just read a comment that has me wistfully longing for 2 decks I have dismissed w/o much effort in the past. But, they have been referred to as parents of a third (which is on preorder and will not be relinquished) so I need you to remind me why I was not attracted to the Deviant Moon or the Fey. My mind is betraying me, my bank account is glaring, and . . . I just need a voice of reason.

Debra

The Deviant Moon is great if you're psychotic or wish you were.

Le Fanu

cardlady22 said:
I need you to remind me why I was not attracted to the Deviant Moon

But it's teenage boy, prepubescent psychotic... and remember, as Umbrae said, the cardstock sucks. It's just glossy toilet paper.

And the characters have photomontaged arms, legs and feet which is most off-putting

cardlady22

Yes, and my dad took off, so we can let "him" (the DM) go without a problem. But, the mom! The Fey has jumped into my Wishlist.

gregory

Debra said:
The Deviant Moon is great if you're psychotic or wish you were.
Ooh yes, she said, insanely cackling gruesomely.....

But even I am not that psychotic - yet.... that deck would push me over if I spent time with it....

As for the Fey - it's, like - PINK. PINK tarot ???? WHY ????

Le Fanu

Sweet Twilihgt

evelone said:
But what if this isn't just another skinny-teen-girl-with-big-eyes deck?
What if it's really great?

Im one of the few who has it :)

It is just another skinny teen girl with big eyes deck.

it isn't really great.

From the horse's mouth...

MysticalMoose

Neigh...Neigh & Thrice Neigh......:D