All new de-enabling thread

jujustar

yes, that is RIGHT!!!!

I am going now, to enjoy my thoth!!!!

truelighth

Le Fanu said:
Traumzeit. Does that mean "traumatised" in German? It's how I feel after seeing that Magician.

Well... actually Traumzeit is German for Dreamtime. I won't say anything about the deck here, since I already been active in enabling }).

Hemera

I thought I needed to get the Anna K and I searched this thread for some help. Unfortunately everything I read makes me want it even more.. The Empress (yes, with the beard!:bugeyed:) and the small card size and the thin cardstock..They all sound great. And the 8 of swords is so wonderful..

Is there any help for me, I wonder?...:bugeyed:

Dusk Till Dawn

Hemera said:
I thought I needed to get the Anna K and I searched this thread for some help. Unfortunately everything I read makes me want it even more.. The Empress (yes, with the beard!:bugeyed:) and the small card size and the thin cardstock..They all sound great. And the 8 of swords is so wonderful..

Nope! LOL

hippiewitchie

Hemera said:

There was a de- enabling on this in the old thread- which I made the mistake of reading AFTER I bought the deck- I think it was Le Fanu that said the heirophant looked like Jaffar from the Disney Aladdin movie. I have not been able to look at the deck since.

Hemera

hippiewitchie said:
There was a de- enabling on this in the old thread- which I made the mistake of reading AFTER I bought the deck- I think it was Le Fanu that said the heirophant looked like Jaffar from the Disney Aladdin movie. I have not been able to look at the deck since.
Thanks, I´ll go there right away. Although I am not very hopeful..After all if I think the Empress is okay how could a Jaffar be of much help in de-enabling me. Seeker*13* may be right..:D

WolfSpirit

About the Anna K:
All these real-life people living in their own little Hobbiton makes it an easy to read deck but it also makes you feel restricted by the village mentality of it - lots of other people around, but little chance for spiritual growth.

papercut

Also on the Anna K -

when all is said and done, it is a rather shallow deck. Look at what she writes about the 8 of wands on her website:

Now, this is a very strange card that reliably embarrasses me when it turns up in a reading for someone. For it does mean news - nothing much more ... Beyond this there isn't really anything to say about the Eight of Rods.

There is so much more to the 8 of wands than just news!

I noticed this with a lot of the cards in this deck, there simply isnt a lot of depth to it. And this is what de-enabled me from buying the Anna K.

gregory

Who wants to try read with HOBBITS ????? It's just so WRONG.

Even when you can see them - the cards are dark.....

....then again - the dark is the best thing about the Bearded Lady.....