All new de-enabling thread

Le Fanu

gregory said:
Also, they look exactly like all the other decks that look exactly like that, and you can tell this is a bad thing because you know exactly what I mean :D

Not only that, but the cards all look like each other into the bargain. Not only will you have a deck which looks like hundreds of others, but with interchangeable cards too. Are you ready for that?

gregory

Le Fanu said:
Not only that, but the cards all look like each other into the bargain. Not only will you have a deck which looks like hundreds of others, but with interchangeable cards too. Are you ready for that?
Just buy one postcard and name the card as you turn it over to read it :D

Le Fanu

gregory said:
Just buy one postcard and name the card as you turn it over to read it :D

:D :D :D. That would work perfectly!

I don't get the repetition here; I mean the whole deck looks like a woman - sorry, Goddess - gyrating in different states of flight.

ETA; this must be by the same artist as the Spiral... but with none of the magic. Surely sapienza, you know as well as any of us, you're not going to wallow in a new system with cards like "spiritual sustenance" and "Hecate." Life's too short for a deck like this...

gregory

Well spotted - both by Kay Steventon.

And both decks are pretty much kind of purple.... I know what I mean, even if you all don't :D

nisaba

My spiral is being broken up and distributed hither and thither as we speak. I don't think I need a second. Thanks for teh un-needed de-enablement.

gregory

nisaba said:
My spiral is being broken up and distributed hither and thither as we speak. I don't think I need a second. Thanks for the un-needed de-enablement.
I plan ahead - even if you aren't tempted this week...... ;)

nisaba

gregory said:
I plan ahead - even if you aren't tempted this week...... ;)
Well, of course, we all know that I'm such an angel of de-enablement that I *never* buy decks.

gregory

nisaba said:
Well, of course, we all know that I'm such an angel of de-enablement that I *never* buy decks.
Me neither.... (where is that postman ???)

sapienza

OK, de-enabled for now. But if I see it in a sale.....which, after all, could be quite likely, then I'm going to get it :laugh:

gregory

sapienza said:
OK, de-enabled for now. But if I see it in a sale.....which, after all, could be quite likely, then I'm going to get it :laugh:
Don't pay more than a dollar. And if you mean that nasty oracle thing - then you have to go away.... :(