All new de-enabling thread

FatesLady

You don't want the transparent Tarot. Even if the layering were a brilliant idea, the images are just so uninteresting to try to read.

Please... someone help me with the Bohemian Gothic... It's so expensive, but so puuuuuuurdy....

perilune

Very true, that's one of the main things that put me off the deck to begin with. De-enabling successful! Thank you.

I don't know much about the Bohemian Gothic, except that I find that the deck uses a lot of composited images which makes the images less seamless and feel more disjointed.

MysticalMoose

Bohemian Gothic ~ be very wary of this deck, it will give you wild urges to wear velvets, lace & mournful expressions, to loiter around in dimly lit castles, to walk in the eerie moonlight & consort with odd looking creatures & beg them to bite your neck.....dangerous deck....avoid it.....it will draw you in & make all your other decks look unattractive......

(& I love it)...ahem.....})

gregory

If you can't get the SET it will be no use to you anyway - without the book the cards are too dark to see. I mean LITERALLY dark, not gloomy.... You need to look at the book to see what you ought to be seeing on the cards....

Anyway - go down some cemetery at night with your usual deck - get the same effect and more spine chilling for no expenditure at all.... :TDEAT

Mojo Twin 2

Sweet Twilight

I have so many incredible and readable Tarot decks that I just love. Why do I always want just one more. I know The Sweet Twilight deck isn't out in the US yet. Can anybody help me to not want this deck. I love the art.

nisaba

Someone de-enable me on the Liber T.

No - someone de-enable *Rodney* in the Liber-T, so that he thinks to send one of his quadruplicates to me.

nisaba

Gregory

Gregory. You're being a naughty girl.

I know because you haven't mentioned those fell words "Kingdom Hearts" here.

You should have.

Real-world difficulties are trying valiantly to de-enable you, but you're in significant danger of buying, I judge.

Come here and ask for help. We're waiting.

<taps foot>

emmsma

Nisaba, you should talk. You spoke about coming here for de-enabling days ago. Not even sure it was about the Liber T, but ya sure took your time.

gregory

nisaba said:
Gregory. You're being a naughty girl.

I know because you haven't mentioned those fell words "Kingdom Hearts" here.

You should have.

Real-world difficulties are trying valiantly to de-enable you, but you're in significant danger of buying, I judge.

Come here and ask for help. We're waiting.

<taps foot>
I don't want de-enabling on that one }). But if you WANT to deenable me, I am being sorely tempted by one I REALLY can't afford. This one. *aches* :(

There are more scans here, for those who are members.... I think you can't see images unless you sign up.

nisaba

gregory said:
I don't want de-enabling on that one }). But if you WANT to deenable me, I am being sorely tempted by one I REALLY can't afford. This one. *aches* :(

There are more scans here, for those who are members.... I think you can't see images unless you sign up.
I have the solution, Gregory, I can de-enable you on the Kingdom Hearts at teh same time.

1) don't buy the Kingdom Hearts.
2) Put the money it would have cost you into a box.
3) Buy the Spill deck - with the money in teh box added seamlessly in, it will suddenly seem affordable.

Et voila! De-enabled on the Kingdom Hearts! Aren't I just the champ!

Now for the Spill.

I loved the concept of performance art turned into a deck; but the images I saw projected up onto a screen while he wordlessly talked (my computer is dying, and doesn't do sound) were a bit of a turn-off. That Empress? I wouldn't put her onto a wedding cake, let alone a wedding bed. And the Lovers????? EEEeeeeewww! That card alone was so much of a turn-off that I couldn't watch past the Chariot. I'm still feeling slightly ill.

So - problem solved. Gregory, you won't buy either of them, there's a good girl.