All new de-enabling thread

gregory

BrightEye said:
It isn't funny. I am about to put the pasta on to boil....

You are a veteran here; you should be Setting An Example.....

BrightEye

I dare you! Go on then! Even veterans have crazy days!

Le Fanu

evelone said:
With a little experience, you'll start to pay special attention to new releases from small press publishers. Those are the ones most likely to sell out within a couple of years and be regretted by you because you didn't buy them at sticker price
Now that just makes me wanna buy... Can you point me in the right direction? Any small press publishers in mind whose editions I might want to see?? Bit of money spare and all that... :)

Vesper

Le Fanu said:
Now that just makes me wanna buy... Can you point me in the right direction? Any small press publishers in mind whose editions I might want to see?? Bit of money spare and all that... :)

Get thee back, Satan!

(there's a whole 'nother thread for that, with singing and dancing, and unlimited enabling.)

Mojo Twin 2

Dark Grimoire

Kitty Kahane

Please please talk me out of it!

Le Fanu

Dark Grimoire

Is your life really so dark that you need one of these "dark decks"? What is it with this craze for dark decks? Just think carefully for one minute about situations when you might use it... My life is never so full of dark vibes that I need a dark deck. The RWS serves me very well in whatever circumstances thank you very much...

And with this one, you need to have a very good grounding in Lovecraft to make a start. Forget LWB, it's a whole literary oeuvre you have to get familiar with before you make a start.

And it's very brown.

And some of the cards just don't work. Tentacles on the rooftops no that's not how I imagine the Moon card... Death card is a bit rubbish too. A queue for school dinners...

FatesLady

evelone said:
Yikes, Debra. Now I can't look at my BG without thinking "mental illness."

Does that mean you wanna sell? **big eyes**

The main thing to remember, though, is that the deck is a tool. If you don't use it, it doesn't matter how valuable it is on ebay, it's just more mental and physical clutter.

Ai, you're right... you've finally (sort of) gotten through to me. Don't need clutter. Good girl...

nisaba

gregory said:
[size=+3]BIG SMACK[/size] emerges from the sky and beats BE into the ground......

BAD GIRL !!!!!
<helpfully offers whole tuna straight from the fishing boat's deep freeze>