All new de-enabling thread

FatesLady

gregory said:
Buy some nice runes instead. You can get LOVELY ones for far less than that.

You're right, of course. Or at LEAST an inexpensive, IN print rune oracle. Consider me successfully de-enabled! (THANK YOU!)

Vesper

Re: Via. Can I confess... that thoth and thoth-inthpired deckth make me want to lithp?

The Via ith tho thothy. And you already have two thothehs, Wendywu. Pluth the Liber T. Why do you need more of the thame?

Maybe you just want something new. Try earrings. Unlike tarot decks, you can use more than one at a time.

emmsma

FatesLady said:
Haindl Rune Oracle - best price I've found: $95

Help?

Dang! I gave that one away on a Train Trade - AND WAS HAPPY TO BE RID OF IT!

FatesLady

emmsma said:
Dang! I gave that one away on a Train Trade - AND WAS HAPPY TO BE RID OF IT!

Should've sold it ;)

Debra

evelone said:
Re: Via. Can I confess... that thoth and thoth-inthpired deckth make me want to lithp?

The Via ith tho thothy. And you already have two thothehs, Wendywu. Pluth the Liber T. Why do you need more of the thame?

Maybe you just want something new. Try earrings. Unlike tarot decks, you can use more than one at a time.

You thaid it. *cracked me up*

emmsma

FatesLady said:
Should've sold it ;)

Perhaps, but I got a lovely Meneghello on that train (doesn't matter which, cause nobody should go out and get one. they are all too expensive for regular handling) and the person who received it was happy to have it.

All worked out in the end.

So only get it for fodder for the Train.

Wendywu

Is that Temperance meant to be woman-who-look-like-her-dog? Or should I drink the coffee and then look again? Sapienza - that was a deal breaker - I don't want laugh out loud cards in a nasty way, I don't mind smiles and genuine humour, but the doglady is plain strange :(

I've got a lovely OTO Thoth so I'll offload the Swiss blue box, keep the OTO and Liber T and not get the Via. Yay - huge and many thanks to the lithper - I don't want to lithp, I thound tho thilly :D

Soooo - I rushed off and bought a back up Pearls of Wisdom. (Didn't ask for de-enabling 'cos with this deck you just couldn't de-enable me :D )

nisaba

How 'bout the Piermont Visconti to add to my collection of Viscontis? I'm in imminent danger of ... well not buying it, exactly, as I'm broke ... but I'd certainly like to be able to feel good about not being able to afford it.