This is Scary and True, Can you Help?

Tansey Ella

This has been edited

edited by myself

Dancing Bear

can you take a picture of your wardrobe and pm it to me.. i will present it to a couple of the girls in the circels and we will see what we can do for you..

I have had this once myself..
If this person is specifically coming from your wardrobe area , use some rocksalt all along the base of it.. and use fresh sage stick to lift and cleanse the air in your room..
before you go to sleep at night ask your guides whether you are connected or not to help protect you and yours.. also ask them if they also can do something about what you are seeing..

and we will have a look at it for you with your picture..

If you dont feel it has come from the ouija then it probably hasnt.. i use ouija too! and havent had any problems with it..

speak soon

DB xxx

Debra Jean

Hi Tansey,

Sorry to hear what is happening. I do not know about these things but watching a lot of Paranormal on TV, they say that the Ouija board opens a doors to allow spirits to enter especially evil ones. I hope that Dancing Bear and her circle are able to help you. Please let us know what transpires.

I don't know if you've ever done any Shamanic work to get yourself a power animal to protect you.

Debra Jean

willowfox

You asked for advice, so I did a little reading about your "visitor"

The advice is to take absolutely no notice, show no fear of any kind at all, just laugh at any perceived threats that he makes, and be realistic, what can a spook actually do except appear now and again and make silly faces at you. This "guy" is all air and no substance, he cannot harm you, it is only you that can harm yourself through fear, so be fearless and soon enough he will buzz off.

I would be fearful of a person running around with a gun in his hand because he is real and can really pull that trigger but your new friend can do what? Point his finger at you, big deal. Next time you see him and/or he points at you, just smile and give him the "finger".

Edited to add, I used ouija boards for years, and I did contact some real stupids but never fear them, they are dead, they have no body, yes they can appear, make smells, make the temperature drop etc, but that is all.

Sophie

A - centre and ground yourself, and if you feel the need, imagine a shield round yourself like a pyramid. That will get you back in your body and ready to face the ghost.

B- Once you've got your wits back do what Willowfox suggests: laughter is more effective than any other protection. It helps you and it puts them off. Also - clap your hands and order it (order!) to leave NOW! That's how my grandmother used to deal with our noisy spirit in our old family chalet in the Alps.

Don't worry: it won't hurt you if you gird your loins and use good old mockery and authority to chase it from its lair.

namesoftrees

alarming visitations

I once had a similar experience except it stayed in my dream. Someone approached my bed all freaky-deaky and intense in a paralyzing kind of way. Amazingly in my dream I knew what to do. If I was having an awake experience I'd probably not have the same clear response. Point your finger at the feeling and 'out out out out out OUT OUT!' them with your psychic energy, muster up a laugh and tell them that if they think they're welcome they're wrong. :)
When you're feeling up to it, sing.

I know it might feel funny but it really helps you to keep steady and the voice is Very powerful even if it's soft.
The truth is your have your feet on the earth, and also you have a reservoir of a vast psychic power of goodness in association with many people in both realms at your back.

Oh look while I'm here, if you like, here is a little incantation that you can sing. Just if you want to. ( funny I feel a bit shy! Or just sing the same word over and over!) Anyway let's just say that everyone who looks at it on this website adds their strength to yours too.

I draw strength from all quarters
I draw strength from all goodness
With my feet on the earth
and my voice in the air
I own this place
I hold my own
Begone

It's just I know what it's like to be lost for words, and maybe it's nice to just have some to use. :)

I'm sure you'll feel better soon.

namesoftrees

Ha!

I just noticed your Avatar and it gave me the best laugh. Thankyou

snookwitz

Hi Tansey
I too would advise against using ouija. I had a similar experience many years ago when I was very young and silly and got thoroughly spooked. I've heard that there are mischievous spirits who can cause a lot of trouble, but true evil is rare and personally I'd be surprised if there is cause for fear on that score.

The advice about laughter being a good defence chimes with something I read recently in "The Door Marked Summer" by Michael Bentine (which I recommend, by the way). And generally speaking it is true the living are more to be feared than the dead. Fudugazi on this forum recommended the use of crystals as a way of protecting yourself from low vibration entities on my thread "Is It Safe To Use a Crystal Ball?"

Milfoil

Yet again . . . Ouija is a board made out of plywood or card with printed letters on it. In itself it is no more a threat than a newspaper. Its the intent and how people use things that matters.

If someone with an attitude has turned up then do what you would do if anyone else with an attitude confronted you. Shrug, laugh at them and tell them where to get off.

Ask your guide to show them the door and to protect you. Then 'know' that it is sorted out.

RiverSpirit

I threw a few cards for you too. It appears that this lesson is to open your eyes about the tools you use and what type of energies they can attract.

It appears that it is a masculine darker earthbound energy that poses no real threat to you, but like all such energies, they feed off your fear. So they're doing their best to scare you. And to me, ouiji boards are notorious for bringing in darker earthbound spririts. This one is not a big deal... Always remember, you are more powerful than it and do ask your guides/guardian angels to strengthen you so you will never be afraid.

The advice for smudgung with white sage and the rock salt is good.... I would recommend that too. But I would start in the closet and expand it out through the entire house and perhaps even the yard... after all, you don't want to move him about the house, you want to rid him entirely from it.

I my thoughts of protection are with you too. You'll be fine!

:)

RiverSpirit