When The Pendulum Is Wrong...

crabpixie

I regularly use a pendulum for simple yes/no answers in regards to factors in my own life.

Recently my mother was having a few problems at work and was worried about being laid off.

I asked my pendulum "will my mother lose her job?"

the pendulum said no.

for further clarification I asked "will my mother keep her job"

The pendulum said yes.

I asked the same questions every other day and got the same answers.

On friday my mum was fired :(

Now I'm wondering, did i phrase the question wrong? will the pendulum only answer questions in regards to my present/future?

any input on this would be greatly appreciated :)

thankyou :heart:

Miss Divine

I stopped using them for that reason.

They've lied and lied to me I tell ya! :D

Wishing your mom luck and blessings!

crabpixie

Miss Divine said:
I stopped using them for that reason.

They've lied and lied to me I tell ya! :D

Wishing your mom luck and blessings!

hehe! thankyou for that, I think in future I will stick with my good ol' tarot and intuition.

Great taste in avatars by the way! lol ;D

bright blessings

:heart:

Simsy

The only thing i can suggest is that you mixed up the no for a yes as far as which way it turns related to how you programmed the yes no in the 1st place. also has this been a regular occurance or is this the 1st time its happened?

Simsy

Miss Divine

crabpixie said:
hehe! thankyou for that, I think in future I will stick with my good ol' tarot and intuition.

Great taste in avatars by the way! lol ;D

bright blessings

:heart:

LOL...me too!

Take care

crabpixie

Simsy said:
The only thing i can suggest is that you mixed up the no for a yes as far as which way it turns related to how you programmed the yes no in the 1st place. also has this been a regular occurance or is this the 1st time its happened?

Simsy

This is the first time this has happened.. usually I use the pendulum to help me locate lost objects or to confirm my intuition if I have a feeling about something. :)

Also prior to using the pendulum it I cleanse it and I ask two simple yes or no questions which I know the answer to beforehand, than I ask the pendulum if it will give me truthful answers on my questions, if the swing is yes I proceed from there :heart:

littlestar

I think the Pendulum like any other Divination tool is never 100% accurate. The future changes according to our own actions, the actions of others and the surrounding energies. Perhaps the times you did ask the Pendulum the answers they gave you at the time were correct but something happened (free will) that caused the change!

EarthFaery

I have this same problem. I only use it to find missing things and every so often with a dowsing chart (like a Ouija).
Its 100% accurate finding missing items but it's never been accurate for regular general questions unless I already know the answer. No matter how hard I work with it, really it's a 50/50 chance I'll have it right.
It's a cryin shame!

crabpixie

SMV said:
I have this same problem. I only use it to find missing things and every so often with a dowsing chart (like a Ouija).
Its 100% accurate finding missing items but it's never been accurate for regular general questions unless I already know the answer. No matter how hard I work with it, really it's a 50/50 chance I'll have it right.
It's a cryin shame!

here here! :) I sometimes wonder though as well with general questions... it seems to tell me the answer I want to hear :heart:

but for dowsing and locating lost objects, it is fantastic! :D

Sinduction

I've found mine only works for me or questions about me. I've had no success with other people.

Maybe it just really likes me and doesn't want to share? :D