Relationship (or Conflict) Cross

1dayattatime

I came up with this a while ago and I've had good times with it. Meaning: it seems to work for me. I can take some criticism, and opinions, any ideas?

Relationship/conflict cross
----------6-----------
-s1--1--5--2---s2-
----------4-----------
----------3-----------

Optional (because not a lot of people need to use them)
S1: signifier card for the 1s person
S2: signifier card for the 2nd person

1. How person 1 sees things
2. How person 2 sees things
3. Past of the relationship or before the conflict
4. Present of the relationship or Conflict at hand
5. Advice
6. Future of the relationship or final outcome'

Laying it out.
Card one on your left side, Card two on your right, Card three between card one and card two but closer to you. Card four above that, Card five directly between card one and card two. And card six above that.

rwcarter

1day,

Welcome to Aeclectic!

Interesting spread, but I had a few :?: moments when looking at it.

First, it seems unbalanced. Is 5 supposed to be under 6 or is 6 supposed to be between 5 and 2 as you have it?

In positions 1 and 2, by "sees things" do you mean "sees the relationship or the conflict" depending on whether the spread is used to look at a relationship or at a conflict?

Also, what do "Past of future relationship" and "Present of future relationship" mean? Do you mean "Past of relationship" and "Present of relationship"?

And did you intend to stick the advice between positions 1 and 2? To make the spread both left/right and top bottom symmetrical, it would make more sense to place 5 above 1 and 2. So I'd lay out the spread like this:

----------6----------
----------5----------
--S1---1----2---S2--
----------4----------
----------3----------

Rodney