"Enhancing your Mind, Body, Spirit" Cards - anyone got these?

Lily08

That sounds great! Once I have them I'll let you know. And thank you very much for the heads up about it on ebay.

Lily xxx

PathWalker

So I'm reviving this old thread, about the Mind Body Spirit cards, as I just got a partial set.
When folks read with it - did you use all 144 cards often? Or did you separate them out to a core 78? Did you try looking at different versions of the card AFTER you'd done a 78 card reading? Did it change your feeling about the reading if you did that?

What joy did folks with incomplete sets have in getting the rest of the cards? I have a post over 'Lost and Found' and in trading - but not sure if that will work. Was the deck such a good reader that you were glad you hunted down the last cards?

Thanks for any input
Pathwalker

rwcarter

Post 96 contains a link to the reading exchange those of us who had the deck did many years ago. I used all 144 cards (and I believe we all did) and got at least one duplicate card (one of the minor 6s if memory serves). Haven't used the deck since, but not because I didn't enjoy using it that time. The exchange was fun.

Rodney

gregory

I was glad I hunted them down - I think I would have felt it was an incomplete reading if I hadn't - and it was fun, yes. Also the variants did sort of shed extra light on things - especially the majors. I didn't use as many cards as Rodney :bugeyed: and I didn't hit a duplicate.

mikipeach

help please! regarding this deck.

hey! i was given a pretty box filled with candles, essential oils, prayer cards, healing remedies and.... this deck! well part of it... i have 73 of the yellow back cards and a handful of the blue back cards. as well as some smaller pink back cards and some other cards with coloured shapes, and a Chinese oracle set (not sure if its complete)... all were still sealed in seperate plastics bar one card which was the queen of cups so i'm assuming the little pack she came in is the missing cards... it also has some coloured short ribbons. as well as some cards with symbols on rocks and associated meanings e.g. thorn, mouth, yew tree, sea water... i'm guessing it all came as parts of this mind body spirit magazine packs... id love to complete the yellow deck and learn instructions/meaning of the cards to do readings (i've only used oracle cards previously until i got given this box) i was wondering what all these different cards mean (id be happy to email photos to someone who may be able to help me) i love this little gifts i've been given and would love to get the most out of it.
regards
miki

gregory

There were rune cards and Zener cards and little statues.... I forget what the pink backed cards were. I got rid of most of it on - ebay - kept the tarot cards, the rune cards, the statues I particularly liked (hello Bast !) and I THINK I kept the Zener cards; not sure.

Your best bet is to download the document earlier in this thread (ETA Ooops it no longer leads to the place it did, but I THINK I saved it...yes - I'll add a drop box link later as xls files don't work as attachments) that outlines EVERYTHING by issue, and then to scour ebay for the magazine issues with the bits you are missing - that was what I did in the end. But make SURE the magazines are still sealed in plastic, so that the "bits" are still in there. If you check posts further up, I think it says exactly WHICH cards were in which issue.

The tarot cards - are tarot cards. For meanings - try Thirteen's meanings here, linked at the top of the page. They are about as good as you'll get anywhere.

Whew - finally:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owct3gkf2rvpid8/MBS.xls?dl=0