"Enhancing your Mind, Body, Spirit" Cards - anyone got these?

Rev_Vesta

Hi .....

I have been collecting for sometime... weekly.....up to 117....and still going ....

Yes i have collected the complete yellow backed Tarot deck with all the alternatives........

Vesta

rwcarter

Rev_Vesta said:
Yes i have collected the complete yellow backed Tarot deck with all the alternatives........
So are there 3 versions of each of the Majors and courts or only some of them? You make it sound like the cards are still being published. Or are you saying that you're actively searching for the cards you don't already have?

Rodney

gregory

Darn. I was hoping to find the whole deck.... Aerin had posted a scan, and.....

Emily

The magazine was either a weekly or a monthly, can't remember now because its been a couple of years since I was having it - They must give away the freebies in different orders around the world, I collected for a long time and didn't manage to get a full deck of either of the yellow back decks.

I think its still running now because when I was halfway through, they released it again from the first edition.

Aerin

Emily said:
The magazine was either a weekly or a monthly, can't remember now because its been a couple of years since I was having it - They must give away the freebies in different orders around the world, I collected for a long time and didn't manage to get a full deck of either of the yellow back decks.

I think its still running now because when I was halfway through, they released it again from the first edition.

:O

We once paid ££££££££££££££££££££££££ for a medical dictionary thingummy before I got wise to the whole partwork expense. My husband reckons we could have bought a whole doctor for our very own.

So they could still be publishing new cards....

ETA: 181 (yes 181!) magazines in all according to this http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_...ini_Enhancing_your_mind_body_spirit_are_there so thats a lot of money.

Aerin

Emily

rwcarter said:
Now we just need to know which issues contain which card(s) so that we can complete our collections that way instead of buying entire collections of issues.

Rodney

I'm not sure you would ever be able to do this, they give things away with each and every issue - unless Rev_Vesta still remembers or kept a record of which issue gave away what.

I know when I put my magazines into the binders, I threw all the front covers away, but it did tell you on the front what freebie you were getting with that issue.

rwcarter

Rev_Vesta said:
Hi .....

I have been collecting for sometime... weekly.....up to 117....and still going ....
According to my database, I have 134 cards.

gregory

I e-mailed the company and they say they are not making them any more, so what gives ????