"Enhancing your Mind, Body, Spirit" Cards - anyone got these?

rwcarter

Aerin,

I think I actually got one of those sample packets in the mail sometime in the last couple of years and never made the connection. I might still even have the sample cards....

I see the TdM blue-backed deck in the picture accompanying the Discover the Essentials section.

Aerin

I have rung a bloke. He was nice. He is going to try and find out which magazines came with the cards and whether they have any back issues, and then call me back.

He said the website is wildly out of date. They haven't had them to sell for well over a year now.

Aerin x

gregory

Actually - I very well might. Are the modern cards a complete set....

rwcarter

Aerin said:
... or drive a Very Long Way
But only if you want the blue-backed TdM deck....

Aerin

gregory said:
Actually - I very well might. Are the modern cards a complete set....

Who knows?

Probably best to confirm with the seller EXACTLY what they have in the way of cards first.

And then to find someone who can collect and post what you do in fact want on to you.

Aerin

gregory

Aerin said:
Who knows?

Probably best to confirm with the seller EXACTLY what they have in the way of cards first.

And then to find someone who can collect and post what you do in fact want on to you.

Aerin
I e-mailed her. We shall see.... Good idea about the collection thing though :D

Emily

rwcarter said:
So it's possible that I have as complete a set as there may be? That's good news on the one hand, but a bummer on the other since I like the idea of alternate cards that allow one to pick and choose they deck they want to use.

Rodney

I've been sorting through the magazines that I have (apparently I collected until edition 96) and not all of the Majors have alternative cards - When I can get my hands on the magazine that tells you the alternatives again later, I'll post what Majors did have alternative cards but I think you may have got them all so you might have a compete deck. :)