"Enhancing your Mind, Body, Spirit" Cards - anyone got these?

Rev_Vesta

http://www.ndc.co.nz/retinfo/infomind.htm this site might help you... for some reason I have misplaced within one of my many bookcases a couple of covers ...... so this will give you all the numbers and all the gadgets given in the parts......

take care...

Vesta

gregory

Maybe only the Antipodes can get them now.... Sigh. Maybe I will try and buy that load that were on ebay....

rwcarter

Rev_Vesta said:
:bugeyed: Wow. :bugeyed:

While I've done the develop a collection over time thing with other areas (recipes, knitting patterns, etc), I'm of the mind now that I'd rather buy the whole thing all at once instead of drag things out over a few years time.... Glad I was able to just buy the complete set of tarot cards, cause I don't know that I would've wanted all that other stuff too....

Rodney

gregory

I don't either - but I might manage to sort it and flog it at a profit....:D

Aerin

I'm gradually managing to collect various parts of this deck. Goodness it is elusive.

Most recently I got hold of ten packets with 6 cards each, and I can see how frustrating it would have been to collect because the packs seem a little random. You often seem to get 2 versions of a Major in one pack, but not always. In one pack I got 3 versions of the Fool and 3 of the Magician, so I had very high hopes..... but then in another all the cards were different.

It seems you can make a deck of entirely female figures if you have the right cards? Except for Emperor and Heirophant?

So now I have some duplicates, and quite a lot of not-duplicates. None of my duplicates are of the especially interesting (i.e.) different variety, and I don't have enough of them to make a deck up.

If anyone else has duplicates we might manage to swap some cards about.

Aerin

ps I got the blue backed IJJ Swiss in one go.

rwcarter

Aerin,

I'll have to check when I get home, but I believe that I only have alternate cards not duplicates.

Rodney

Aerin

Thanks.

I have two full sets (RWS and pips plus Majors) and another 60 cards some of which are duplicates nd some variants.

I really like the alternative Devil.

I was hoping I'd have enough for 2 duplicate sets of Majors but I don't have enough for that, I have only (!) two High Priestess and one is the Teacher. I only have one alternate court as well - despite having slightly over 2 sets of courts which are all duplicates except for two I think.

Then I could have perhaps offered a set of Majors, but it is short of a High Priestess so that would leave me lacking.

Aerin x

gregory

I may have to go to Sussex..... ;)

Aerin

Did you get any yet then?

If I can get any more then I may be able to help.

It feels like Pokemon cards.

Aerin

gregory

Aerin said:
Did you get any yet then?

If I can get any more then I may be able to help.

It feels like Pokemon cards.

Aerin
Nope. And I am not going direct to Sussex from here, I can tell you !

What I WANT are the not 1JJ ones - especially the majors.....