empress as talents

gorgeousbutterfly

would that be creativity, good with animals, good with nature, a good mother... how do i know which it is exactly? if its with the 2 of cups and ace of wands, must be creativity right?

rwcarter

Which does your gut tell you it is? That's probably the right answer.

Normally a good nurturer would come to my mind, but with the phallicness of the AW and the relationship aspect of the 2C, I'd think that the Empress's talent would be having babies and raising them.

gorgeousbutterfly

my intuition said the "arts" . but being a good mother as talent? thats an odd talent? no?

rwcarter

In this day and age, I think being a good mother is a great talent!

But I can also see the creative arts because of the association with growing and nurturing something/someone until it is/they are ready to be born.

SpaceCadet

Isn't she ruled by Venus? I would imagine all things Venus. Beauty, the arts, etc... Make up artist? Ha ha, just some thoughts.

SunChariot

gorgeousbutterfly said:
would that be creativity, good with animals, good with nature, a good mother... how do i know which it is exactly? if its with the 2 of cups and ace of wands, must be creativity right?

All of those meaning are possible and many more. The things is when you can see many meanings, as if often the case, you can't intellectualise it and try to think out which answer is right.

When that happens you need to turn off your mind and feel which asnwer it is. You can't know with your mind. ALL of those you mentioned are skills and talents. Yes someone can be talented with plants and work with them, you can be talented as a mother, etc and so forth, Everything you mentioned is a potential talent someone might have and the card could be refering to any of them.

The only way to know which your answer is is to stop thinking and listen to your feeligns. The one that feels right, like it is the right answer, is.

Intuition is an important part of reading. Some things can't be reasoned out and you jsut have to feel what the right answer is inside.

Babs

SunChariot

gorgeousbutterfly said:
my intuition said the "arts" . but being a good mother as talent? thats an odd talent? no?

No. :grin: Being a good mother is definitely a talent. Some women do it better than others and are more skilled at it than others. I'm not saying that is your answer, but it might be.

Babs

sweet_intuition

Here are a few 'talents' that I often link with The Empress:

Music (vocal, pipes, and strings), knitting, fashion design, sewing and tailoring, perfume and aromatherapy, masseuse, interior decoration, upholstery, gardening and landscaping, jewelry and crystals, beauticians, make up and skin care, cooking, wining and dining, hosting and planning parties and events, stylist, artist... you get the picture?

bellathebrave123

yes, definitely arts and talents associated with the feminine......motherhood, home arts, creative endeavors of this sort.

tarotlyn

...and to add:
...can also indicate pregnancy...(creativity in reproduction)

and when "reversed,"... a miscarriage...(loss of creative reproduction)