Just got "The Alchemy Stones"...

celticnoodle

blackroseivy said:
So, my question!! :p haha

So what I want to know is this:

will my life be improving throughout the 2nd half of this year?
CN, maybe you can look into the biz end of it;

okay, BRI, using the Dreamstones by Chronata!--

I concentrated on your question, and dropped the stones onto the special mat designed for them. there are quite a few stones--and all fell within the mat--so here goes:

PAST: I feel this is speaking of your recent past, as it is lying mostly within the circle titeld "Past". it is the symbol of the key--showing that in the recent past you have found an opportunity and the answers you needed to move forward in a positive direction. you feel more confident and you are easily able to unlock those doors that seemed to have been baricated to you before...

immediately to this stones right is the star, which I will say is for the future, as it is lies quite close to the future, while touching the symbol of a dolphin. this dolphin symbol is lying in both the past and future, mostly in the future area. so, the dolphin speaks of your creative side and shows you are in harmony with how things are progressing for you--it can also indicate travels over a body of water--large body of water for you--and I see this symbol as one of intuition--your intuition becoming stronger and you feeling enlightened. because it is also connected to the star which is lying in hte past, it shows that this enlightenment and creative side of you has been there all along, but you have finally begun to accept and have faith in it and in yourself. the star also shows that this harmonious side of you has been there all along, but you are now just being able to communicate it to the world.

Now, briefly back into the past, we also have the moon maiden upside down. this again tells me that you ignored this side of yourself for along time, and because this stone is also just barely touching on the present, I think it shows that to a certain extent, you still do not see it totally.

Next to the past, is the circle for "present" and there is a stone lying next to the past circle, half way into the present circle and also laying very close to the earth square. the dragon in the reversed position shows that you are not allowing the successes you have experienced to go to your head. you still may not feel like you are in total control or have the full power over everything right now--and you may struggle with this for some time. but this is also a good thing, Bri, for sometimes when you allow successes to go to your head you become over confident and may fail as a result. so a little fear is always good to keep you on your toes and keep you diligent in working towards your goals always.

also in the present circle is the stone with the sword symbol in reverse. this stone is also touching on the future. it shows that you are still a little bit afraid of the future, and having both the dragon in rx and the sword in rx, it shows you are struggling to overcome this fear.

now, in the negative circle, we have the stone with a cat on it in rx. and outside this circle is the hourglass rx stone. these two stones indicate that you are not quite ready to lead yourself without the help and guidance of others. you do not feel comfortable with that yet--being on your own. you are finding it difficult meeting those deadlines and may find yourself not working in a timely manner on your own. you do best when there is someone standing over you reminding you that you have to get this done by such and such a time! someone to guide you along the path--and help you.

right outside the water circle, and on top of the "LUCK" is the tree stone in rx. it suggests that you still have a lot of hard work in front of you to acheive your dreams of success--but this stone is also quite close to the key stone--indicating that you have it in you--you just need to unlock the barriers and move right through them!

in the relationship area is the sun king rx stone. this shows that you are definately more of a follower then a leader. this is not a bad thing, but I see this coming up time and again in your reading here. I think it is showing that you need to find someone with whom you can fully trust to lead you down the right path to success.

the bird shows up on the edge of the mat--but still completely on the mat. this stone shows that you are putting your dreams into motion--you are finally achieving what you have long been hoping for. :)

We also have the fairy in rx showing up on the other side of the earth square. this shows us that you are trying to work hard and be very serious about all this in order to make it financially.

all in all, I feel that this reading shows that you are working hard and seriously tyring to make this work for you. it feels to me with the way these stones fell that you are still building the confidence you need to make it successfully on your own.

I get the feeling that with the right guidance you will be able to rely on your talents and work to pay the bills and maybe a little bit extra. you will be seeing your dreams come true--but it may still take awhile before you strike it rich. You also need to work on your confidence more and believe in yourself 100%! you are getting there, but still need some more guidance. I think you have it within you to do this--so don't quit on it, Bri--keep plugging away at it!

blackroseivy

celticnoodle said:
okay, BRI, using the Dreamstones by Chronata!--

I concentrated on your question, and dropped the stones onto the special mat designed for them. there are quite a few stones--and all fell within the mat--so here goes:

PAST: I feel this is speaking of your recent past, as it is lying mostly within the circle titeld "Past". it is the symbol of the key--showing that in the recent past you have found an opportunity and the answers you needed to move forward in a positive direction. you feel more confident and you are easily able to unlock those doors that seemed to have been baricated to you before...

I have found this to be gradually QUITE true! - 1st off, I moved from an extremely uncongenial place last summer to a place that is much better for me, & also, my work is getting seen - slowly but surely... :D

immediately to this stones right is the star, which I will say is for the future, as it is lies quite close to the future, while touching the symbol of a dolphin. this dolphin symbol is lying in both the past and future, mostly in the future area. so, the dolphin speaks of your creative side and shows you are in harmony with how things are progressing for you--it can also indicate travels over a body of water--large body of water for you--and I see this symbol as one of intuition--your intuition becoming stronger and you feeling enlightened. because it is also connected to the star which is lying in hte past, it shows that this enlightenment and creative side of you has been there all along, but you have finally begun to accept and have faith in it and in yourself. the star also shows that this harmonious side of you has been there all along, but you are now just being able to communicate it to the world.

Again, absolutely true - I have just the past couple of years, felt that I was coming into my own, stable & able to express myself creatively in a mature way that has evolved over time & I feel that it's FINALLY time for me to "shine", thus the "star" is VERY appropriate!

Now, briefly back into the past, we also have the moon maiden upside down. this again tells me that you ignored this side of yourself for along time, and because this stone is also just barely touching on the present, I think it shows that to a certain extent, you still do not see it totally.

I guess that could be true - I try, but one can never see oneself ENTIRELY objectively, no? ;)

Next to the past, is the circle for "present" and there is a stone lying next to the past circle, half way into the present circle and also laying very close to the earth square. the dragon in the reversed position shows that you are not allowing the successes you have experienced to go to your head. you still may not feel like you are in total control or have the full power over everything right now--and you may struggle with this for some time. but this is also a good thing, Bri, for sometimes when you allow successes to go to your head you become over confident and may fail as a result. so a little fear is always good to keep you on your toes and keep you diligent in working towards your goals always.

Nope, def NOT that successful YET! teehee :D But working on it - & I TRULY DO BELIEVE that I have the *potential*, which is the difference between then & now.

also in the present circle is the stone with the sword symbol in reverse. this stone is also touching on the future. it shows that you are still a little bit afraid of the future, and having both the dragon in rx and the sword in rx, it shows you are struggling to overcome this fear.

That is my current work, as a matter of fact. I've had a LOT of reason to fear the future, from past experiences - but I know as a FACT that these situations will NOT be repeated, EVER (such as going homeless) & I'm growing into FAR bigger & better things every day. :)

now, in the negative circle, we have the stone with a cat on it in rx. and outside this circle is the hourglass rx stone. these two stones indicate that you are not quite ready to lead yourself without the help and guidance of others. you do not feel comfortable with that yet--being on your own. you are finding it difficult meeting those deadlines and may find yourself not working in a timely manner on your own. you do best when there is someone standing over you reminding you that you have to get this done by such and such a time! someone to guide you along the path--and help you.

Oddly enough - I have never been any good at working for others, & I DO work on my own; I think that what you are getting here is my propensity to have not a great deal of self-discipline; I'm thinking specifically of my dancing here. I ALWAYS find it easier to follow a rigorous routine of it when in actual classes; on my own I get lazy.

I also AM working hard on focusing on projects - & COMPLETING them. I really don't have anyone "standing over" me as it is - I am disabled, & I do my art entirely under my own direction. But in a way, it is hard for me & I am only just recently beginning to feel truly self-directed - so I think that this is a phase that has definitely begun to pass, & won't be the case at all anymore in a short time.

right outside the water circle, and on top of the "LUCK" is the tree stone in rx. it suggests that you still have a lot of hard work in front of you to acheive your dreams of success--but this stone is also quite close to the key stone--indicating that you have it in you--you just need to unlock the barriers and move right through them!

Hard work is sure RIGHT ON!! :D ANY artistic endeavor that is truly AMBITIOUS is a GREAT amount of work - a lot like "The Great Work", as it's stated in Alchemy. I feel that that is my true life & soul's work, as my own "Great Work".

in the relationship area is the sun king rx stone. this shows that you are definately more of a follower then a leader. this is not a bad thing, but I see this coming up time and again in your reading here. I think it is showing that you need to find someone with whom you can fully trust to lead you down the right path to success.

Yes, though I do have some leadership qualities - it is hard for me to follow despite the fact that I actually have trouble w/maps & compasses, so to speak, on my own - & really do need guidance even when it's hard for me to admit!

the bird shows up on the edge of the mat--but still completely on the mat. this stone shows that you are putting your dreams into motion--you are finally achieving what you have long been hoping for. :)

Again - this rings so true!! :D In a kind of calm-after-the-storm in my life, things do FINALLY seem to be moving the way I always wanted them to, & in the past didn't grasp how to make them do so. This is very much reflecting other readings that I have been having - for at least a good few months, or even as much as a year, messages much like this one have been coming my way, which is wonderfully validating & empowering.

We also have the fairy in rx showing up on the other side of the earth square. this shows us that you are trying to work hard and be very serious about all this in order to make it financially.

I most certainly am trying my BEST to "buckle down to biz" - if I ever expect to get anywhere at all, I MUST apply myself, get better at the schedule & self-discipline thing, & get work DONE & OUT!

all in all, I feel that this reading shows that you are working hard and seriously tyring to make this work for you. it feels to me with the way these stones fell that you are still building the confidence you need to make it successfully on your own.

Absolutely - as I said, after losing a couple of decade of my life to illness & sheer abundance of BAD luck, I know for a fact that things are definitely changing for the better, & will only continue to do so! :D

I get the feeling that with the right guidance you will be able to rely on your talents and work to pay the bills and maybe a little bit extra. you will be seeing your dreams come true--but it may still take awhile before you strike it rich. You also need to work on your confidence more and believe in yourself 100%! you are getting there, but still need some more guidance. I think you have it within you to do this--so don't quit on it, Bri--keep plugging away at it!

Sure will! :D

I think that the guidance was actually touched upon in the romantic sphere - I truly believe that the person I belong with is successful - VERY successful - to begin with, & I don't intend to ride anyone's coattails & I want VERY much to make it on my own merits - however, that MUST be balanced with a certain need for help on my part.

I have felt in past years that I either a) needed rescuing & couldn't POSSIBLY do it on my own, & b) that everything was bad bad bad, & would always continue to be so. I know otherwise now - it's a matter of making up one's mind to make it, & that's all there is to it! ;)

However - as I say, as I'm gradually starting to succeed myself in life, & what is more - to FEEL successful, I know that someone is going to enter my life who will complement this feeling perfectly & support my efforts, & guide me if I need it! :)

Thank you so much, I'll be keeping this one for future ref! :D

Scrappygirl86

blackroseivy said:
Ah, a holding pattern... Sounds familiar. ;)

Sure, I can do this either later tonight or tomorrow. :)

Do you have anything with which to exchange, perchance? :D
I have tarot cards. I could do a reading for you if you want. I'm a bit rusty, haven't used them for weeks, but that's fine.

blackroseivy

Ah, I'll get to this later tonight - it's ok, you don't have to exchange w/me, I'm all asked out! ;)

blackroseivy

Ugh, sorry - it got VERY late & I was having 'puter issues - this will be done later this morning, def! ;)

blackroseivy

Scrappygirl86 said:
Are you still doing these? I've never had a reading with Alchemy Stones before. I've never really heard of them. If you are. I just want to know if life is going to pick up now. I've been told that I am at crossroads right now in my life, and things should be getting better soon. I just want to confirm it. I just got out of a bad situation a couple of months ago, and basically my life has been at a standstill. Nothing good has happened (except getting out of the situation) and nothing bad.

Ok, for you 3:

1) 16 - Saturn - Lead

Discard destructive habit - Recover from the chaos of the past - Time heals all wounds

How perfect is THIS? ;)

You are settling down to your new life, & beginning from the beginning.You must rout out of yourself, everything that no longer works for you; this will probably be the beginning of a very long process of introspection & growth for you.

2) 15 - Mercury - Quicksilver

Volatile new ideas can yield great results - BE prepared to go through rapid & dramatic changes - Communication with those who can help

This appears just before lead, actually; but I see it as a step forward, not back.

You are going to have a period of stasis for a while, in other words, & then an abrupt change in the cycle to one of frenetic activity. You will begin to act upon your new insights, & the situations that are so new to you in life now.

3) 9 - Athanor - Furnace

Feel the strength & protection of the forces surrounding you - Begin applying heat to your project - Act w/care & moderation

After a while - the changes will become more obvious. You will be able to be active on your own behalf by the time this happens - I see it happening for you over the summer.

I hope this is helpful - it is quite optimistic! ;)

Scrappygirl86

blackroseivy said:
Ok, for you 3:

1) 16 - Saturn - Lead

Discard destructive habit - Recover from the chaos of the past - Time heals all wounds

How perfect is THIS? ;)

You are settling down to your new life, & beginning from the beginning.You must rout out of yourself, everything that no longer works for you; this will probably be the beginning of a very long process of introspection & growth for you.

2) 15 - Mercury - Quicksilver

Volatile new ideas can yield great results - BE prepared to go through rapid & dramatic changes - Communication with those who can help

This appears just before lead, actually; but I see it as a step forward, not back.

You are going to have a period of stasis for a while, in other words, & then an abrupt change in the cycle to one of frenetic activity. You will begin to act upon your new insights, & the situations that are so new to you in life now.

3) 9 - Athanor - Furnace

Feel the strength & protection of the forces surrounding you - Begin applying heat to your project - Act w/care & moderation

After a while - the changes will become more obvious. You will be able to be active on your own behalf by the time this happens - I see it happening for you over the summer.

I hope this is helpful - it is quite optimistic! ;)

1) Sounds pretty good. I am just getting out of a bad moment from the past, and I feel the move is a new beginning, and I have a new job. I'm also trying to not spend so much time by myself, and I want to be more outgoing, so hopefully this means it will be working out.

2) So this is basically the same as the tarot reading I gave myself a while ago. Right now, my life isn't doing much but there is going to be a big change. In my reading, it said it would be a good one and I think in this one it sounds just as good.

3) I'm hoping for a change, a good one this summer. So hopefully both readings I've had about it will be good. I think things are finally getting better after two years of depression. I hope so anyway.

Thanks for the reading. Both readings I've had are more or less the same, so I guess I can feel more optimistic.

blackroseivy

When any 2 (or more) readings agree, that's a very good sign. ;) Glad that things are going better for you!