My little brother

scheherazade

I suppose it IS a thing brought on to some as they grow into adolescence. I remember that HAD happened to me at around the same age... one of my aunts had a baby son, and for some reason I thought that she was going to call him Ace. I thought, why would she do that - Ace is a weird name. But she named him Ace. And then, a little while later, I thought that she was pregnant again, for some reason, and felt very silly when I realized that she wasn't - that it was just a dream or something. But a few weeks later, she went out and announced that she was pregnant again - which didn't surprise me much, to tell you the truth.

One of you had mentioned that sometimes young ones with these premonitions try to block them off... so they lose the ability, somewhat, and they may even forget they ever had it. It took me awhile to remember that I WAS able to see the things my brother is seeing now... why don't I see them anymore?

coldsuns

Maybe when we are small we are so innocent that we have the abilities? When we grow up we become stressful and greedy that we lost them..=X