Palmistry question... any takers ?

Dark Eyes

Hiya all,
I recently read my Uncles hand. I have been studying and reading hands for quite a few years now, but I was surprised to see a large callus on his heartline. I asked him how he got it, he said it had always been there. He doesn't do any labour with his hands. The callus is on the heartline underneath his apollo finger, and it causes the heartline to dip in that spot.Also there is a kind of a dimple next to it where the skin is pulled tight.It is like a hard flap of skin that actually hangs over the heartline, almost looks like a scar from being stabbed with a sharp object, but that hasn't happened. I was curious to see if anybody could shed any light on this, any palmreaders out there who may have seen something similar. thanks.
Dark Eyes.

Teranar

You know what, I've read palms for 2 years about and I've never seen or heard of anything like that! I'd have to meet him to get an accurate guess anyway, given my style of palm reading.

Alissa

Wow, that DOES sound unusual....

I don't think I've ever seen anything like what you're describing either, and I've literally read hundreds of hands.

Does any of the obvious symbolism apply to his heart line -- that he was hurt (stabbed) *deeply* early on in his love life, and formed a permanent emotional callous/scar from the event? Is he hard hearted, difficult for romantic partners to reach?

These are the most obvious symbols I can think of, but I'm not sure if being that literal is helpful in your Uncle's particular case. What do you think, Dark Eyes?

SherryZoned

I have never read palms..But does he have heart problems? a clogged artery or something? could it be a medical thing?

Dark Eyes

Thankyou to all replies. I think in fact that all of the explanations could be right, I have actually asked my mum (he is her brother) about it . She also is a palmist, and her explanation goes along the same lines. She told me he has always been somewhat unhappy in his marriage, although he has been married for about 35 years. His wife, my auntie, has had many problems from prescription drug addiction. As a result, she has lied and cheated on most members of her family. It is very sad, She can't help it,and was once a nice lady. Mum tells me, he has stuck by her, but been desperately hurt and unhappy over the years. This has taken it's toll on his health also. Mum tells me he has very high cholesterol and so all of your suggestions are in fact very close to the mark. I also didn't know, but mum tells me he never got over his own mums death, he didn't always treat her so good, and since she died he hasn't forgiven himself.She died when he was about 25 years old, this is where the callus shows up on his heartline. The suggestion that his heartline is scarred by a broken and sad heart sounds pretty close . I would agree that it is as if his heart was wounded and never got better. He lives with permanent guilt.
Thank you all for the suggestions, Having now been filled in on the truth about his life, it is easier to put the pieces together. He is in fact a very gentle, softhearted man with a big caring heart, but now is overweight and doesn't look after himself as he should. He can be a bit stubborn, but all in all a great person.