the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

Le Fanu

Celtic tarot

truelighth said:
And I find the art very attractive. It is one of my favorites. Ok, I don't read with it, but I don't really read with almost any deck I got. But this one is most definately worth getting

At last, something that could be considered enabling. I think that's the best you're going to get nisaba...

I was getting a bit worried... Nice borders, cheap, inspiration for cross stitch.

I see this enabling business is a lot more difficult than de-enabling...

gregory

Excuse MOI. I did say it is the most Celtic of my Celtic assortment....

Eowyn

I haven't bought any deck in about a year.

I wonder if this is the right place for me....

Eowyn

Brigid*69 said:
Does *no-one* have *anything* nice to say about the Venice deck??? :(
*sniffle*

ME!

It's colorful, detailed, and if you get it I suggest you have a nice relaxing time trimming it. I used a digital version of it somewhere and it was very accurate.

Brigid

Eowyn said:
ME!

It's colorful, detailed, and if you get it I suggest you have a nice relaxing time trimming it. I used a digital version of it somewhere and it was very accurate.

Yay!! Finally! Someone who likes it... :)
Thank you! :D

Brigid

Eowyn said:

It's about time to treat yourself then, isn't it? ;)

nisaba

Le Fanu said:
Ok... Im on the fence with this one. Whenever I go to this site, and look at the section of Thoth cards, there is one which I don't have, The Tarot of the Sephiroth.
Buy it. I like it. Look at the Fool's energy-vomit. Look at the evil look in the Sun's face. How could you not have a deck like that, le Fanu? In fact, buy two, I'll archive one copy for you safely in Australia so as to keep it safe from any earthquakes or other unnatural disasters on the Iberian Peninsula.

nisaba

Eowyn said:

<puzzled> How could this happen? To any of us.

I know! <points accusingly> You've been buying FOOD, haven't you! And clothes. And maybe even ENTERTAINMENT, you fool! Don't you know how to prioritise?

I'll help you. Out of the goodness of my heart.

Here: give me your credit card ...

Debra

This thread and the de-enabling thread keep bobbing up to the top of my "watched threads" list...no sooner is one answered than the other gets hot. What a hoot.

LavenderLibra

Debra said:
This thread and the de-enabling thread keep bobbing up to the top of my "watched threads" list...no sooner is one answered than the other gets hot. What a hoot.

The yin/yang threads of the tarot world...all things in balance!!!! ;)

**~LL~**