the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

faunabay

That's so wonderful Onyx!! I really do love mine!! Enjoy!!! :heart:

Taamar

Ferret deck ordered, another triumph of enabling over apathy!

emmsma

Thanks to the kind assistance of Cardlady22, who is picking up a few of my under-utilized decks, I will soon be able to purchase Le Grand Tarot Universel!

Thanks Lady! You are a GODDESS!

DaisyDragonfly

Taamar said:
Ferret deck ordered, another triumph of enabling over apathy!

Ooh, I want the Ferret, too! Just waiting a week or so before I order it.

I'm also severely tempted by the Hallowe'en... (I should probably visit the de-enabling thread, too, for balance!)

Nina*

I should also thank everyone who convinced me to get the Templar DEEPLY; it's a fantastic deck and I'm so happy I found it. :*

Morwenna

I passed up the Ferret a few years ago when one of my merchant-friends was carrying it; I've been re-thinking that. But I don't know if she still carries any decks...

DaisyDragonfly

Morwenna said:
I passed up the Ferret a few years ago when one of my merchant-friends was carrying it; I've been re-thinking that. But I don't know if she still carries any decks...

She does! I got an email from her yesterday confirming that she had decks in stock... :)

gregory

Don't forget her Chat du Marseilles when you order your ferrets, people. FAB deck !

rachelcat

Here are plugs for Chat du Marseille and the Halloween--

Two big thumbs up!

The cats are so cute AND elegant, just like, uh, cats! And, of course, no one can have too many cat decks!

Everyone needs the Halloween! The colors, the adorable illustrations, the clever (and occasionally deep) card attributions! AND they're not just for Halloween anymore! But it DOES come once a year, and you want to be prepared to read for your friends and neighbors and trick-or-treaters in style! AND there is a black cat on every card. See above.

I would buy anything illustrated by Kipling West (and have)! I just wish there were MORE Kipling West decks!

(Did that get the job done?)

DaisyDragonfly

rachelcat said:
Everyone needs the Halloween! The colors, the adorable illustrations, the clever (and occasionally deep) card attributions! AND they're not just for Halloween anymore! But it DOES come once a year, and you want to be prepared to read for your friends and neighbors and trick-or-treaters in style! AND there is a black cat on every card. See above.

I would buy anything illustrated by Kipling West (and have)! I just wish there were MORE Kipling West decks!

(Did that get the job done?)

...*shamefaced* Yes. I'll be shopping this weekend, all being well. And I managed to keep my no-Tarot-buying rule for about a whole week.

Oh well. They're both just so cute!