the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

Wendywu

Yay Nina :) Knew you'd love the Templar. If you've got time, come & play in the study group :grin:

Morwenna

DaisyDragonfly said:
She does! I got an email from her yesterday confirming that she had decks in stock... :)

Considering your address, I believe we're talking about different merchants. But that's fine; good to know there are several out there who still have it! :D

gregory

???

I didn't know you could get them from anyone but the lovely Elaine her own self.....

ETA oh; I see TG has them too, but is sold out.

DaisyDragonfly

Yes, I'm talking about Elaine! :) Emailed her on Sunday, got a reply about five minutes later.

I wasn't going to buy the Chat du Marseilles. Now v. tempted!

*must control self, must control self* (Notice how I have failed to post in the de-enabling thread about this! :D )

rachelcat

Yay! I'm a much better enabler than de-enabler. (In fact I haven't even TRIED de-enabling!)

My co-worker has given me the ultimate, all-purpose enabling tool that I will use on DaisyDragonfly right now:

Why choose between two items when you can get both???!!!

(You know you want Chat du Marseille, so why choose?)

Enjoy!

karenquilter

I have the Chat du Marseilles, it's a fun deck. Go for it!
K

SphinYote

baba-prague said:
In homage to Gregory I'd like to give some general advice -

DON'T buy chocolate. You know it's bad for you. Decks will not make you fatter and they will also not damage your teeth (unless you chew them, which is not advised).

Take all that money that you would have spent on wicked chocolate - and buy tarot decks - which are not "wicked" packs of cards at all but very, very good for you.

You know it makes sense.

But, but, some chocolate boxes make excellent tarot boxes for decks that need homes......you just need to make sure the chocolate box is the right size for a tarot deck and whatever your preferred deck wrapping is.....

And unless you're a collector, a crumb of chocolate on the deck does wonders for that factory chemical smell. In fact, if you don't like the factory scent, and have been holding off on buying one because of that scent, then worry no more. Simply buy the deck and buy a proper chocolate box with chocolate and you have it made.

Chocolate boxes become an excuse to buy tarot decks. :D

Aerin

Marks and Spencers have some adorable Hello Kitty tins with chocolate inside, that would ALMOST have enough room for a majors only deck I think, if it were thinnish.

xxxx

Brigid

gregory said:
???

I didn't know you could get them from anyone but the lovely Elaine her own self.....

ETA oh; I see TG has them too, but is sold out.

She also has ONE New Vision left.... I know, cos I grabbed the second last... :D

Edited to add she has found a box of another 8, so 9 all up.. she has also said they are NOT reprinting this one. :(

Wendywu

Hayulp!! I've been enabled by the piccies of a deck but I don't know its name. It has two pictures on each card so that either way up there is an upright picture. But they blend in the middle really well and are not seperate from each other. The cards are very colourful and quite busy. Does anyone know which deck i is that I am wanting? I'll buy it when I know what it is :)