the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

Vesper

Buddha

The Buddha is on sale right now at Lewellyn. It has bright colors. And it gives you a spiritual education while you're reading. Go on, get the companion book, too.

rachelcat

Soothsayer said:
If you like Place's work and/or you're into the vampire theme, then this is a required purchase. A superb package.
Or into literature themed decks (since it's largely based on Dracula by Bram Stoker)!

Oh, heck, it's beautiful, so buy it!

thorhammer

I may become something of a regular visitor to this thread :D My natural enthusiasm for Tarot has been at a bit of a low ebb, and has been adversely affecting my bid to do "a deck a week" this year. Consequently, I'm a bit "behind schedule" :D

Tomorrow night, I move from the comforting, non-confrontational Contemplative that has been everything I needed just now, to the Langustl.

Can someone give me a pep talk re. Langustl? Specifics, in particular, will give me something to look forward to in my week with it :)

\m/ Kat

nisaba

Sadly, no. I don't know it. but doesn't that mean it's crucially important to get it? Surely if it were too awful to buy, then it would have been mercilessly flayed in That Other Thread?

So obviously it is a Worthy Deck.

Debra

thorhammer said:
Can someone give me a pep talk re. Langustl?

\m/ Kat

It's got HUGE energy. Your nerves will tingle. The images zoom directly from the card through your optic nerve to your brain and from there to your heart. Your coffee or tea will be redundant. You will love it.

thorhammer

Weeeellllllll . . . thanks for the try, Debra, and normally that would enliven me. I guess I'm just feeling a little . . . intimidated by it.

Well, tonight's kick-off, so I guess I'll see how it goes :)

\m/ Kat

Debra

Oh heck, intimidated? Forget that. It's a party deck. Turn on some groove music and you two will get along fine. :)

gregory

What she said. It ROCKS !!!! Like an LSD trip without the LSD (so they tell me :angel:)

thorhammer

Yeah, okay :) I just did a paid reading with it, and it read like surfing warm Berocca :D

Made perfect sense.

I love it already.

\m/ Kat

BrightEye

I've had my eye on the Tarot of the 78 Doors for ages. I don't seem to like some of the images, but others are perfect. Enable me, please! Or have I just enabled myself?