the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

gregory

morticia monroe said:
I don't have a dog in this hunt, Kat......what's Berocca?
I think it is some weird vitamin-riddled tonic.....

Hedera

stormdancer339 said:
Strategeus has one up for trade in the trading forum...

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=123728

This is my main reading deck....just works for me.

Stormdancer

Oh, and that's with the book!
It's quite a good book, had a lot of things to say about mythology etc.

(I think I could get the hang of this enabling-thingy... :D)

emmsma

Boo! I've been looking but I missed it. Did the ebay thing. :(

But soon I'll have my Spiral!

Stormdancer

Hedera said:
Oh, and that's with the book!
It's quite a good book, had a lot of things to say about mythology etc.

(I think I could get the hang of this enabling-thingy... :D)

High fives for us!!! We need a high five smiley

Stormdancer

nisaba

morticia monroe said:
I don't have a dog in this hunt, Kat......what's Berocca?
Fizzy red tablets, soluble in water, containing a powerful cocktail of B-group vitamins and one whole gramme of Vitamin C. Pre-dissolved, they absorb quickly into the body. The B-group goes straight to work on the central nervous and autonomic systems, reversing any hangover symptoms rather well (the water it's dissolved in helps with the dehydration, too). The Vitamin C hits your immune system and your major organs. Oh, yes! AAAAaaaaaahhh, that's better.

Berocca *is* cunningly engineered to taste foul, though. If you have to drink it, you Deserve Everything You Get. (although in my house we just use it as an occasional supplement).

Hedera

emmsma said:
Boo! I've been looking but I missed it. Did the ebay thing. :(

But soon I'll have my Spiral!

Well, it's a nice book, but not exactly unmissable; the Spiral really reads right out of the box (besides, it's one of those books you should be able to pick up for a dollar or two, if you really want it at some point).

I genuinely think it's a great deck, that gets overlooked much too often; it's not really 'themed' (sort of myths for the majors, Victorian for the minors, with an overall fairy-tale kind of feel), but it's SO versatile!

Le Fanu

Oh yes, the Spiral. One of the more timeless RWS decks. Ive never felt the need for a book (well, perhaps only to explain the colour choice for the borders). It is one of those painterly decks; you can really tell that it was created by a painter. It looks like it was done in oils and it has that classical feel to it. Definitely worth having in your collection. And so full of detail and atmosphere...

morticia monroe

nisaba said:
Fizzy red tablets, soluble in water, containing a powerful cocktail of B-group vitamins and one whole gramme of Vitamin C. Pre-dissolved, they absorb quickly into the body. The B-group goes straight to work on the central nervous and autonomic systems, reversing any hangover symptoms rather well (the water it's dissolved in helps with the dehydration, too). The Vitamin C hits your immune system and your major organs. Oh, yes! AAAAaaaaaahhh, that's better.

Berocca *is* cunningly engineered to taste foul, though. If you have to drink it, you Deserve Everything You Get. (although in my house we just use it as an occasional supplement).

WOW! Never heard of it, but I want some!!!!

I'm the only girl in the world who like the taste of a BC powder...and that's just an analgesic (sp). Vitamins to boot? Sign me up!

MysticalMoose

Something weird is goin on here :bugeyed:

Are we now enabling on Berocca??? ...

Hmmm, OK!

well those of you who have seen the advert shown here in the UK should be able to SEE the benefits...I mean come on, wouldn't you just LOVE to dance outside in the street on GYM EQUIPMENT???

All together now:.... I'm so small, I'm so small.....etc etc,.

:laugh: :joke:

:D

nisaba

MysticalMoose said:
Something weird is goin on here :bugeyed:

Are we now enabling on Berocca??? ...
<hangs head in shame> Sorry. I was just on an enabling kick. Very topical, I would have thought. The fact that what I was enabling people on wasn't exactly Tarot, was a mere detail that slipped my mind for a moment.

I must find noodles and proffer them to Gregory for later use on my back.