the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Wanderer

Emily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Fanu
This must be one of the most beautifully coloured decks currently on the market. The colours really sizzle. Was it painted with pastel? Does anyone know the medium?? (questions genuinely asked for the sake of maximum swoon-value enabling...)
I'm not sure of the medium used either but they look like they were done with blendable coloured pencils. A lot of the cards have a layered look to them and its easily achieved with the coloured pencils that you can blend together. It is beautifully coloured.
Top   #51
Citizen

truelighth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory
And truelighth - the second I shall acquire shortly; the first I cannot see yet (dialup, you know) but thanks for the tip !
Can you actually get to any Polish stores from dailup? Then just order it.. . And you are welcome.. my job here is done again...
Top   #52
Resident

ArtreriGreyjoy 

Ah, once again I've ordered more decks knowing that I should be saving up for college. But who needs an education in rocket science when you have more tarot cards, right?
Top   #53
Wanderer

Emily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsma
OMG! Now I'VE been enabled on the Liber T!!
Good
Top   #54
Citizen

Queen of Disks 

Ok folks, enable me on the Tarot of Dreams please!! Didn't have it the first time around (too pricy) and I am now over my issues with the Gilded. Lots of pretty pictures is appreciated!!
Top   #55
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by truelighth
Can you actually get to any Polish stores from dailup? Then just order it.. . And you are welcome.. my job here is done again...
I can't SEARCH for the things here..... I'll wait. Send me a link so I am READY ! (I even had a bad time using paypal earlier; heart in mouth stuff !) Do the Polish stores take VISA or paypal ? I used to use a Polish friend who would pop over and buy for me !

OF COURSE get ToD - we don't know how many copies Ciro will make and the reduced price is amazing value.
Top   #56
Citizen

Jewel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Disks
Ok folks, enable me on the Tarot of Dreams please!! Didn't have it the first time around (too pricy) and I am now over my issues with the Gilded. Lots of pretty pictures is appreciated!!
It is breathtakingly beautiful. The deck is also very good for reading and spiritual development type work. If you are talking about the mass market edition when it is published, by all means get the deck, if it comes with a paper book I will get the set just for that. The original version of the deck comes with a CD book, and I much prefer paper books. I do not do my tarot stuff anywhere near the computer, I am usually downstairs messing with my tarot stuff while the hubby plays computer games to entertain himself.
Top   #57
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 

I definitely want the mass market Tarot of Dreams when it comes out and the mass market Legacy of the Divine, too.

Right now I'm scheming how to get the Tarot of White Cats bigger size. I've been saving up for it but I don't quite have enough to get one yet from Amazon. I'm keeping my eye peeled to the Trade forum here. If anyone sees one there before I do, let me know, will ya? Has to be $16 including postage, though.
Top   #58
Citizen

Jewel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella
I definitely want the mass market Tarot of Dreams when it comes out and the mass market Legacy of the Divine, too.
Yep, I am waiting for Legacy of the Divine to come out in mass market as well.
Top   #59
Citizen

nisaba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewel
Yep, I am waiting for Legacy of the Divine to come out in mass market as well.
Why wait for the cheap imitation? Get the *real* one! Get it now!
Top   #60
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.