the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

Alta

Emylicious said:
Can anyone enable me on the Jane Austen Deck?

There is something about it. I'm just drawn to it.
Yes, yes, YES!!!! I see this deck dissed once in a while but it is the best relationship deck EVER! I have done deep detailed relationship readings with this deck though a strong familiarity with the books helps. But Diane did a superb job with accompanying book (which you must have btw).

Alta

victoria.star

Little Hare said:
New orleans voodoo tarot... I've wanted it for over a year...can someone please enable me?

Cheers

Little Hare
i love mine. it is powerful, to be sure. the artwork is strong and the cards are vibrant. i acquired mine almost without thinking, was in a moment drawn to the purchase, and i am very glad i did. when it arrived, i was smitten. it has quite a seductive power.

Brigid

I'm thinking of ordering Samantha's tarot and her new Dolphin one.
I've loved the look of Samantha's for ages, lusted, but resisted...
Can anyone tell me wonderful tales of these two?

Should I resist no longer?

nisaba

Resistance is futile (at less than 0.2 ohms).

ilweran

Little Hare said:
New orleans voodoo tarot... I've wanted it for over a year...can someone please enable me?

It's a powerful, lively and challenging deck that's just a little bit on the scary side (imo at least, and not in a bad way) and the artwork is very striking. It's well worth getting :D

Brigid

Does NOBODY have these decks???...

Surely someone has glowing sweet nothings to murmur in my ear about these.... :)

Brigid said:
I'm thinking of ordering Samantha's tarot and her new Dolphin one.
I've loved the look of Samantha's for ages, lusted, but resisted...
Can anyone tell me wonderful tales of these two?

Should I resist no longer?

nisaba

edited: oops, I forgot what thread I was in, and expertly de-enabled you. Now, if you'll follow me to that other thread ...

emmsma

Samantha Tarot: Don't have it, but..

Such lovely watercolors. The Devil is so warm and inviting. Nice High Priestess.

Think I need to see more!

nisaba

<clap clap clap> That's *exactly* what I meant to say! Don't know *what* I could have been thinking.