the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

Nina*

kabang said:
No one...? Everyone was creeped out by the Lovers card, too? *sniffle*
Not at all! I love the Legacy of the Divine and have used it ever since it came out. And certainly the images aren't too small as somebody claimed in another thread; they're beautiful. Cardstock is wonderful. Book is great!

GET IT!!!!

nisaba

kabang said:
No one...? Everyone was creeped out by the Lovers card, too? *sniffle*
I wasn't creeped out by the Lovers! (Mind you, I don't own the deck yet). Love that deck! Fantastic stuff - everything Ciro does is.

Sinduction

What? Creepy heads? The heads are coming out of angel wings. The lovers are about to kiss above a snake in an apple tree. It's an amazingly beautiful card.

Which card are YOU looking at? :D

I have two copies. You need at least one.

Libra8ca

The colors of the Legacy of the Divine are just gorgeous (especially on the dark backgroun)... they take you into another world of fantasy and dreams! I haven't seen another deck with colors like these! And most of the images are spectacular. Regarding the lovers card, well it's a little different but tarot would be boring if all the decks were the same. I say get it; it's a great everyday reading deck!

Libra8ca

kabang

Hmm, I think you guys convinced me. I'll just look at the Lovers with an open mind or a blind eye, I'm not sure which.

(Also, the images of the Wands online... wow!)

This is exciting! I haven't bought a deck in a couple of months!

missy

The Heart Tarot, The Shining Angels Tarot

Can someone enable me to buy the Heart Tarot (I have the Circle of Life tarot by the same artist and I love it; the artwork looks really nice on the short preview on the Amazon site) and the Shining Angels tarot? (Not sure about the artwork for the Shining Angels; looks maybe a little sketchy and "incomplete" on the Amazon page for it).

Both are pre-orders, so do not know how enabling works for pre-orders, but thought I'd give it a try. })

BeyondtheVeil

I want to be enabled on a new deck since my recent Harmonious Tarot purchase was a bust. :(

I am wondering about these..

The Gilded Tarot
Tarot of a Moon Garden
Tarot Art Nouveau
Renaissance Tarot

I am thinking the Gilded and the Moon Garden, but I will leave it up to you guys to enable me to buy any of them! lol

Thanks! :)
BeyondtheVeil

F.M. Tarot

BeyondtheVeil said:
Are you joking? Sometimes I can't tell through email/writing. lol This deck is EVERYWHERE! I was ticked when I went into several bookstores and there were many copies taking up space. I went in for a certain deck {which they didn't have} but had these falling off the shelves. It looks like it will be here a long time and very super easy to get. I wouldnt worry about them selling out anytime soon. :)

The Gilded Tarot however isn't in stock in every store. You can order them though.

Huh?! Where do you live? Le Fanu was referring to the Victorian Romantic Tarot, are you referring to the same deck?

The Gilded, now that is the ever present deck, it's been re-printed I think 9 times? Every shop I go, there it is!

BeyondtheVeil

F.M. Tarot said:
Huh?! Where do you live? Le Fanu was referring to the Victorian Romantic Tarot, are you referring to the same deck?

The Gilded, now that is the ever present deck, it's been re-printed I think 9 times? Every shop I go, there it is!

My mistake! LOL No.. I thought Le Fanu was talking about the Legacy of the Divine Tarot. That is new I thought and everywhere.

The VR is not. I would LOVE to get that deck, but that is definitely not easy or cheap to come by. Though Emily did post links to some stores that have it available. So.. I guess it is still available in some places.

BeyondtheVeil

F.M. Tarot said:

Yes.. I can get that in most shops too. It just wasn't filling the shelves like the Legacy of the Divine was. I am not sure if the store just over ordered, or if the Gilded just flew off the shelves.