the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

nisaba

<grin> Lesson one: Most, if not all, the faces in the Quantum deck are ATers.

gregory

nisaba said:
I need to be enabled on not feeling guilty about my collection. Give me a reason to hang onto them and not feel selfish.

(In case any of you were wondering if I've gone *completely* mad, I'm hoping this is just a temporary lapse in transmission, and normal programming will be returned to you as soon as possible).
ER - I don't even feel guilty about MINE, so..... Cheer up. Onward and upward....

I have SEEN the Hearts and the Shining Angels (and indeed all the artwork for another upcoming deck from LS which I will happily enable when it is printed.....) Except that I feel the Hearts might he tough to shuffle (I did try....) you need them. You REALLY do. They are good stuff. The Angels are good too - even though I am not keen on circular decks as a rule.... They are - well - angelic :D

missy

Heart tarot, Shining Angels tarot

gregory said:
I have SEEN the Hearts and the Shining Angels

GREGORY! *DO* tell! I *must* hear about it! I have both of these on pre-order but there is so little information out there about them! Do let us hear a story about the artwork! :party:

gregory said:
Except that I feel the Hearts might he tough to shuffle (I did try....) you need them. You REALLY do. They are good stuff.

Elaborate, please ... :heart: I need more enabling! I seriously think I am in love with this deck, even though I only saw three teensy tiny pics on Amazon. I wish Lo Scarabeo would put out some more images of this deck! Especially since Amazon is telling me it will ship Oct. 5. I am sure it won't, but surely it is at the printer's by now??? So why don't we have some images to whet our appetites??? Perhaps you can fill in the missing blanks? :heart: :D

So, yes, please, do elaborate! :heart: Tell us fantastic stories about the artwork ... whet our appetites ... pretty please??? :D

gregory said:
The Angels are good too - even though I am not keen on circular decks as a rule.... They are - well - angelic :D

I LOVE circular decks, and although I am not into angels, I am drawn to this deck for some inexplicable reason. I would LOVE to know what the artwork looks like, only because the little I saw, it looked very roughly sketched, and not at all like the artist (sorry, don't know her name) who did both the Circle of Life deck and the Heart tarot. This is a completely different artist. Originally I was hoping against hope that since the Circle of Life tarot was round and so was this one that it would be the same artist, but it clearly isn't. The extremely limited view of the one Amazon image (same one as on the Lo Scarabeo site) looks like some sort of rough drawing or perhaps even a watercolor? Not sure. But I wasn't sold on the artwork and still am not, since I can't seem to find any scans of it anywhere!

So, anything you can tell us about the artwork would be much, much, MUCH appreciated! :party: I seem to really WANT this deck yet can't explain my attraction to it!

gregory

You have to give me a couple of days - I am about to be away being a Good Mother for the weekend..... But go for them. Trust me; I am !

gregory

Yeah - he needs one too ! })

nisaba

<mutters> Bring back the seething compost heap ...

gregory

This is the enabling thread. Get on and preorder :angel:

cirom

zan_chan said:
i dont like real people photos in decks. they usually make me sad, thinking about how their childhood acting dream has turned into modeling for a deck of tarot cards.

LOL, You'll regret those comments. My acting career may not have been oscar quality up to now, but after my performance in the Quantum, I'll have you know I was approached by Hollywood and in fact that is the reason I won't be doing any more tarot decks. I plan to dedicate my time to future love scenes involving Selma Hayek and others. Where I will deliberately mess up at different points in order to have to repeatedly retake the scene.

So its no more stabs from the harpies in the de-enabling thread for me, its red carpet and fame in my future. And when that happens my friend, don't come crawling to me for an autograph...

gregory

Harpy weeps inconsolably...... :(