the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

nisaba

cirom said:
LOL, You'll regret those comments. My acting career may not have been oscar quality up to now, but after my performance in the Quantum, I'll have you know I was approached by Hollywood and in fact that is the reason I won't be doing any more tarot decks. I plan to dedicate my time to future love scenes involving Selma Hayek and others. Where I will deliberately mess up at different points in order to have to repeatedly retake the scene.

So its no more stabs from the harpies in the de-enabling thread for me, its red carpet and fame in my future. And when that happens my friend, don't come crawling to me for an autograph...
<grin> As an Official Tarot Goddess, I'd smite you with lightning ... but having seen your photo, I don't think it would hurt you very much.

So, Ciro, what decks are you going to enable the world on today?

missy

*wonders where Ciro is having breakfast this morning, and if he had a jog in Central Park* :party: (of course, clearly he is in Miami, so, NM about that part!)

:::embarrassed:::

Didn't realize there were ATers on here who posed for the artwork!!!

*slinks away* :bugeyed:

cirom

missy_ said:
*wonders where Ciro is having breakfast this morning, and if he had a jog in Central Park* :party: (of course, clearly he is in Miami, so, NM about that part!)
nisaba said:
<grin> As an Official Tarot Goddess, I'd smite you with lightning ... but having seen your photo, I don't think it would hurt you very much.

So, Ciro, what decks are you going to enable the world on today?

Ha!!! You harpies can laugh all you want, but as it happens I was having breakfast with Selma (don't tell my wife, she may turn mean and also decide to join the de-enabling crowd).
I just took this photo to prove it, and while I had no intentions of producing more decks, while sitting opposite Selma, I was strangely inspired to work on a new 2 of Cups. Hmmmm!!!!

Attachments

• BREAKFAST WITH SELMA.jpg
    BREAKFAST WITH SELMA.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 106

tigerlily

nisaba said:
(snipped wonderful enabling for the Quantum)
I realise that's inadequate. And that's just for general conversation, it's criminally negligent for an enabling thread.

Argh. :headdesk: why oh why do I peek into those threads? I say to myself, I'll only have a look see what's currently interesting to *other* people, but I won't be swayed into wanting them decks, let alone order one...

You are evil.

I'm going to order now.

rachelcat

nisaba said:
All I can say is it's the best thing to happen to Tarot since the Visconti-Sforza.

I realise that's inadequate. And that's just for general conversation, it's criminally negligent for an enabling thread.
I am lol at my desk at work, and once again, people are looking at me funny! This absolutely MUST go down in enabling history!!!

(Is there a hall of fame or something?)

Hedera

tigerlily said:
I say to myself, I'll only have a look see what's currently interesting to *other* people, but I won't be swayed into wanting them decks, let alone order one...

*nods head*

I ordered one earlier today, because of this thread... :D

missy

*clears throat quietly*

Where are you guys ordering them from?

*innocent* :p

ETA: I tried The Book Depository, both in the U.S. and in the U.K., but all I could find was the 207-page book.

ETA2: Okay, I think I ordered the cards, even though it says it's a book ... I have the ISBN# if anyone wants to compare ... ? I really hope I didn't order the wrong thing.

nisaba, you win! :party: (*if* I actually receive the cards and not the book!)

Happy, I think! :party:

nisaba, you are the Queen Enabler. You surely had to work hard to convince this stubborn Taurus! :D :party:

Hedera

missy_ said:
all I could find was the 207-page book.

The book isn't sold separately at all, it's a set similar to the Golden tarot, so I think you're good! :)

zan_chan

cirom said:
LOL, You'll regret those comments. My acting career may not have been oscar quality up to now, but after my performance in the Quantum, I'll have you know I was approached by Hollywood and in fact that is the reason I won't be doing any more tarot decks. I plan to dedicate my time to future love scenes involving Selma Hayek and others. Where I will deliberately mess up at different points in order to have to repeatedly retake the scene.

So its no more stabs from the harpies in the de-enabling thread for me, its red carpet and fame in my future. And when that happens my friend, don't come crawling to me for an autograph...

Trust me, I regret those comments already. I swear there should be a sticky for new members with useful info like, "All Quantum Tarot models are members of this forum. Proceed with caution."

Meanwhile, good luck with all that in Hollywood, but you just KNOW that you're going to miss all these stabbing harpies. At least here they're just bugging you about de-enabling. Get with Salma and, well, you know how Latin women can be. One wrong move and she'll be stabbing you for real. And just imagine her mother...

By the way, I hate to ask, but you wouldn't mind autographing my LotD, would you? <crawl crawl crawl> :-D