the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

cirom

I saw that episode too, I couldn't believe how that guy could lick those stamps while still wearing the gloves. Seeing something like that makes you step back and realize just how lucky you are.

zan_chan

Off to work for me now. Thanks for the laugh Ciro.

In the meantime, anyone care to enable me on this Tarot of Dreams thing? Anyone?

karenquilter

Tarot of Dreams is my favorite deck. If I had to cut back to one deck, it would be that one, Legacy of the Divine not withstanding. There are a few cards that I prefer in the LotD, but overall, I think the ToD is the better deck for me.

Go for it! You won't be sorry.
K

MysticalMoose

Ahem!

Cirom & Zan_Chan! I am holding you two personally responsible for the fact that I have just choked half to death from laughing whilst still suffering from pig-flu-cough!...consider yourselves severely admonished! :mad:

:bugeyed:

:laugh:

Thank You :p

zan_chan

i wholeheartedly accept your admonishment, mysticalmoose. that ciro is a scream, isnt he? after that exchange we were having, my LotD has a whole new and very unexpected personality haha.

Do you really have pig flu, btw? I work in a university and have around 150 students, so I keep expecting to pick it up any day now...

emmsma

Had a horrible day at work yesterday, have a little mad-money in paypal.

Not sure how to choose between Froud's Faeries - which I've wanted forever
and the Halloween Tarot - which feels so timely to have right now.

Help a shopper out!

DaisyDragonfly

emmsma said:
Had a horrible day at work yesterday, have a little mad-money in paypal.

Help a shopper out!

Depends whether you're after a new system (Froud's Faeries - the Oracle) or a RWS clone. :)

I've got them both. I like them both. The Hallowe'en Tarot is a lot of fun: it's cute in its little tin, and it has a happy-go-lucky little voice. It's certainly a good deck to have in hand this time of year!

Froud's ... I don't know it as well, but I'm happy that I have it. Sometime in the next few months I'll settle down and study it -- and that's the beauty of it! Something new, shiny and different! Everybody else who has it raves about how good it is as an Oracle, too.

Good luck with your decision! If you have a little mad money... maybe it's worth heading down to the Trading Thread. You might luck out and be able to get both ;) (Well, this is the enabling thread, after all!)

MysticalMoose

A vote for Frouds Fairies here altho yes its a whole new system & be prepared for your house to be over run with the little rascals causing all sorts of mischief....but well worth it for entertainment value alone methinks })....:D These guys really have personality (& then some!)

(& yes Zan-Chan I have had the dreaded Swine-Flu & it's horrible, but I'm well on the mend now thanks to the lovely healing from AT'ers & Tamiflu) stock up on your vitamins!!!! :) xx

nisaba

emmsma said:

Help a shopper out!
<grin> Buy 'em both, what the hell. If one's good, then two has to be better, right?

I'm actually a bit miffed about the Halloween, myself: I bought it as a present for a workmate whose birthday was on the 31st October - and then got fired before she could give me any feedback or loan it to me! Grf.