the all-singing, all-dancing ENABLING THREAD!

nicky

I love my Navigators and in fact own two (one of those just in case I better have a backup copy decks).

You must buy it.

emmsma

EXACTLY what I wanted to hear. Thanks!

Debra

Navigators is US $9 at discountnewagebooks.com
... shipping is $4 and they'll ship four items for that amount.

Brigid

Debra said:
Navigators is US $9 at discountnewagebooks.com
... shipping is $4 and they'll ship four items for that amount.

So why stop at one?? })

rhombchick

I've just been through AT's list of decks from "2013 Oracle" all the way to "Zukunfts" and have compiled a wishlist....
Even you enablers can't get me to deviate from this list.... at least I hope not.... else I've just wasted three days looking at decks...

enchanted spirit

After reading Eragon I suddenly deeply desire the Celtic Dragon kit! Well, tell me why I should get it! :)

Brigid

enchanted spirit said:
After reading Eragon I suddenly deeply desire the Celtic Dragon kit! Well, tell me why I should get it! :)

Eragon!! *sigh* :)
I LOVED reading this book with my 10 year old.. Oh all right!
Maybe he did loose interest midway... I HAD to see what happened... ;)

Isn't that enough of a reason?? Fond memories of brave dragons, beautiful elves and and..... I just need to duck out... borders, I mean the supermarket! is calling...

emmsma

I keep looking but I can't find anything else I want there. I've already got them all!

sapienza

emmsma said:
I keep looking but I can't find anything else I want there. I've already got them all!

Have you got a copy of the Alchemical Renewed? Everyone needs a copy of this deck. And then, once you get it, you'll want the original which will cost you a fortune, but you simply must seek it out whatever the cost. Robert Place is an amazing man and just because he created this deck, every serious collector NEEDS to have it.

So....can we do this? Just jump into the thread and start convincing everyone there is a deck they simply MUST get? I say everyone go and buy the Alchemical Renewed. Tarot Connection had it re-published after a long time OOP and who knows how long it will be around. No companion book this time but the whole book has been posted in the Alchemical study group in this forum....oh yes, did I mention there is a great study group? :D

nisaba

rhombchick said:
I've just been through AT's list of decks from "2013 Oracle" all the way to "Zukunfts" and have compiled a wishlist....
Even you enablers can't get me to deviate from this list.... at least I hope not.... else I've just wasted three days looking at decks...
I did that once. I ended up with a wishlist several pages long, and after a while I whittled that back. I went buying from that list for a while, then discovered a deck I really, really wanted that wasn't on my list, and eventually the list got forgotten about. But the experience of making it up and starting to buy from it was worthwhile, and I still use TG as my first resource to check out decks when I hear of them.