The iPod Shuffle Divination Thread!

MantraTarot

DevilshAngel said:
OH WOW!!!! I do that all the time! I didn't know other people did that too. I thought I was a little crazy for doing it lol

So... did you want one??? LOL

MantraTarot

franniee said:
ooooo may I play? I love BOSTON!!! I had no idea the lead singer committed suicide! That is one of my all time favorite bands and songs.... I also love the "Cannon in D" by Pachebel. ;) Good choices!

But a question ..... ugh I don't know of one right now.... I can't think.... oh the pressure!!! :laugh:

LOL I'll do a general one for you-- in a bit, though. iPod is a'chargin' at the mo'. :)

AmethystEyes

Hmm sure why not? :)
General would be fine
Thanks

laker91

oh...I want one!

What should I do for my husband's birthday?

VenetianMask

MantraTarot said:
Oh, VM *hug*. I'm sorry to hear that. The only reason why I mentioned/knew about the BBQ method is because I, too, at one point thought of it. Even tried it. Wasn't successful though, obviously....

ANYWAY... lol....

I'm glad the song meant something to you and gave you something hopeful to reflect upon. If you ever want to talk, let me know. I empathize all too well with thoughts and feelings of depression, so please don't ever do anything that would harm yourself, okay? I know you're okay now, BUT if you don't feel comfortable talking to me, and you need to talk to someone (i.e. suicide hotline, counselor, family/friend, etc.), please do it. Don't ever do anything drastic and stupid like I did. The world needs you here. :)

*hugs*

Oooh,thank you :) :love: OH wow - this all must be a very strong message for me. You already helped me using your magical iPod powers :D I'm glad you didn't succeed in your attempt. Suicide is no answer to anything. I hope you're not depressed anymore. Though,at times it feels like there's nothing more to do. Thank you for offering me your support-who knows,maybe I will contact you one day. I started therapy and they urged me to talk about my problems to family and friends. I usually prefer to listen to other people's problems but I've decided not to ignore help anymore.Depressed as I am, I'm still an optimist at heart :) So all shall be well :)

Love&Light :love:

<<VenetianMask>>

Charmy

I love this idea :)

Would you be up for an exchange Mantra? I'd like to give it a shot if you don't mind :).

Could you just give me a general reading? and if you have a question or anything, please let me know :D.

Charmy.

MantraTarot

DevilshAngel said:
Hmm sure why not? :)
General would be fine
Thanks

All charged and ready to go again!

Okay, so I got for you a very peaceful and sweet song by the Monkees called "I Wanna Be Free."

It sounds like, at least to me, that my magical ipod's message is telling you that you-- or someone you have in your life right now-- just wants to be "friends, but with benefits." If this is you, make sure that the other person knows that these are your intentions. If this is referring to someone you are with now, make sure to examine your relationship and see if you are really getting out of if what you need from the other person.

And, if you're married or single and this doesn't even apply to you, then... well... it's saying that you probably just enjoy being single and "free!" So if it ain't broke, don't fix it! It's working for ya right now! :)

MantraTarot

franniee said:
But a question ..... ugh I don't know of one right now.... I can't think.... oh the pressure!!! :laugh:

Here we go, franniee! Listening to Moby right now, and it's revving me up for something good... I feel something good's coming for you... a rather positive message... good news....

BWHAHAHAHAHA.... ohimigoodness. Too funny. I literally haven't heard this song in about 15 years I guess... hahahaha.

Anyway, it IS good news... sexy news, at that!

The song you got is:

"Rub You the Right Way" by Johnny Gill

Wow... someone REALLY is getting ready to... *ahem*... give you some good lovin', missy!!!! Or, someone is DEFINITELY thinking this about you. *whew* What a sexually charged vibe. I especially love the line "Your wish is my command"... this man is totally gaga over you. :D

I'm gonna go take a cold shower now. :D

MantraTarot

laker91 said:
oh...I want one!

What should I do for my husband's birthday?

Hi, there! Birthday, you say? Well, let's see what the Magical iPod has in store!

I got you...

"The Last Unicorn" by America

Okay. I have to be honest. I never heard this song until now. LOL. I have to listen carefully now and read the lyrics online. (Yes, I know it's my ipod, but I have a lot of compilation albums and ripped them onto my hard drive.)

Okay. I just realized this is the theme song to a cartoon movie by the same name made back in the 70's or 80's. There are two feelings I get from this song. I feel that you should either:

1. Since it is a film theme song, you should take your husband to go see a film, and write him a poem of how much you love him. The song is quite somber and sad, so I think he may appreciate you telling him in a very special way how much he means to him and how he's truly "one of a kind" and no one could ever replace him.

2. Or, if that is too sappy and you don't think he'd like that, this song also reminds me of a lullaby. Perhaps you can buy him something for the bedroom. Perhaps he would enjoy simply a romantic, sweet evening with you, or, maybe you could even get him a gift certificate to a spa for a relaxing massage.

Hope that helps!

MantraTarot

Charmy said:
I love this idea :)

Would you be up for an exchange Mantra? I'd like to give it a shot if you don't mind :).

Could you just give me a general reading? and if you have a question or anything, please let me know :D.

Charmy.

Oh, Charmy... I am so sad! Do you know the song "Hands to Heaven" by Breathe? Omg... song always gets me right here ::: taps on her chest ::: hehehehehe... okay, I swear I'm fine. I'll live. TIME FOR SOME iPOD MAGIC! :D

Alrighty then! We're going new wave!

The song I got for you is:

"Send Me an Angel" by Real Life

And it's the DANCE MIX too. lol :D

Well, I think the title says it all. I think right now you may be going through something where you feel like, "Oh dear... I just need someone to come and save me!" Like those Calgon commercials from the 80's-- "Calgon-- Take me away!!!"

What this song wants you to know is, an angel IS coming. Because when you ask for help from an angel, an angel appears. :D If you are asking for love, they will deliver. Just remember:

"But don't give up don't give up
You can be lucky in love !"

:D