The iPod Shuffle Divination Thread!

stefficus

ooo, i didn't know you were still doing these! can i get a general one on my personal life? (love, learning, otherwise, whatever you see.) thanks. woo! ;)

MantraTarot

stefficus said:
ooo, i didn't know you were still doing these! can i get a general one on my personal life? (love, learning, otherwise, whatever you see.) thanks. woo! ;)

Is it wrong that "Animal" by Def Leppard makes my toes tingle? Cuz it does. Seriously.

*ahem*

ANYWAY...

A general reading it is, m'dear. :)

Your song is:

"The Hardest Thing" by 98 Degrees

Man... half of these songs I don't even listen to/like... LOL.

But back to your reading...........

Well, this song is about being torn between two lovers, basically. Are you currently with someone? If so, do you also have your eye on someone else? Because this song is giving me the vibe that you may be having to make a decision sooner or later regarding someone romantically in your life. Or... maybe... just maybe it doesn't necessarily involve you, but rather a close friend of yours. Has anyone come to cry on your shoulder lately after breaking up? Maybe this song means you are helping to comfort them right now. I don't know. I'm leaning towards that. What do you think?

Always Wondering

I love music. But mostly I've got classic rock. I need your help getting out of a rut. I would love a reading. What kind of week will I have? If you please.

AW

MantraTarot

Always Wondering said:
I love music. But mostly I've got classic rock. I need your help getting out of a rut. I would love a reading. What kind of week will I have? If you please.

AW

Sure thing! Please excuse my lack of DJ talk up-- the ipod battery is a'dyin' and I want to get to your song before it goes kaput! :D

Alright, how will AW's week go? Well, this is what the magical ipod says:

"Who Am I to Say?" by Hope

Awww... such a pretty and sad song. If you get a chance, go listen to it on YouTube or something. Beautiful.

I think this song is obviously addressing someone in your life whom you love very much. Maybe this person has passed on... or maybe this person can't be with you right now. Or, it could just be how you're feeling right now, yearning for that special soul mate to come your way and into your life. Whatever it is, it's really a special song to have right now for you. I typed out the lyrics below for you in case you can't find the song to listen to on the web.

Love of my life
My soulmate
You're my best friend.

Part of me
Like breathing
Now half of me is left.

I don't know anything
At all.
Who am I to say
You love me?
I don't know anything
At all.
And who am I to say
You need me?

Color me blue
I'm lost in you.
Don't know why
I'm still waiting.
Many moons
Have come and gone.
Don't know why
I'm still searching.

Don't know anything
At all.
And who am I to say
You love me?
I don't know anything
At all.
And who am I to say
You need me?

Now you're a song
I love to sing.
Never thought
It'd feel so free.
Now I know
what's meant to be.
And that's okay
With me.

But who am I to say
You love me?
And who am I to say
You need me?
And who am I to say
You love me?

I don't know anything
At all.
And who am I to say
You love me?
I don't know anything
At all.
And who am I to say
You need me?
I don't know anything
At all.
I don't know anything
At all.
I don't know anything
At all.
I don't know anything
At all....

Thanks. :)

stefficus

MantraTarot said:
Is it wrong that "Animal" by Def Leppard makes my toes tingle? Cuz it does. Seriously.

*ahem*

ANYWAY...

A general reading it is, m'dear. :)

Your song is:

"The Hardest Thing" by 98 Degrees

Man... half of these songs I don't even listen to/like... LOL.

But back to your reading...........

Well, this song is about being torn between two lovers, basically. Are you currently with someone? If so, do you also have your eye on someone else? Because this song is giving me the vibe that you may be having to make a decision sooner or later regarding someone romantically in your life. Or... maybe... just maybe it doesn't necessarily involve you, but rather a close friend of yours. Has anyone come to cry on your shoulder lately after breaking up? Maybe this song means you are helping to comfort them right now. I don't know. I'm leaning towards that. What do you think?

i don't know!! :laugh: that's why i asked you! heh.

yeah, thanks for being generous that it was about a friend of mine, but it's me. i'm going to have to make a decision, probably sooner than i want to, just for my own sanity. you got it. it doesn't clarify things at all, but it does sum up quite nicely. gweh! thank you. ;)

...wait, does that mean i can have "animal," too? :D

SwordsQueen

F/b complete.

Always Wondering

MantraTarot said:
Sure thing! Please excuse my lack of DJ talk up-- the ipod battery is a'dyin' and I want to get to your song before it goes kaput! :D

Alright, how will AW's week go? Well, this is what the magical ipod says:

"Who Am I to Say?" by Hope

Awww... such a pretty and sad song. If you get a chance, go listen to it on YouTube or something. Beautiful.

I think this song is obviously addressing someone in your life whom you love very much. Maybe this person has passed on... or maybe this person can't be with you right now. Or, it could just be how you're feeling right now, yearning for that special soul mate to come your way and into your life. Whatever it is, it's really a special song to have right now for you. I typed out the lyrics below for you in case you can't find the song to listen to on the web.

Thanks. :)

Thank-you. I listened to the song. I think I will have a beautiful week. Maybe a little sad. But it seems a peaceful song. And I have a new female artist to check out. Pretty voice.

Just about right on. I seem to be saying a lot of goodbyes lately. And you know how it is, it got me reminiscing about that one that got away, no matter how many moons have come and gone. ;)

And I still don't know anything at all. :laugh:

I wish your battery a speedy recovery.

AW

Ann Yu

Once I stepped out the door and got ready to go out with friends, I turned my ipod on and suddenly it shuffled into the song "It's raining" by Rain. Just after I started driving it began to rain. Lol.
This is an interesting divination, too.

AHNO

Oh yaay! I love doing this with my ipod! I cheat though, if I don't like the response I'll keep pressing shuffle!! Hahaha! Funny thing is the next few songs are usually ones with the same kinda meaning, or vibe, as the first.
Anywho if you're still doing these I would love if you could give me a general reading!

Thanks!!

Queeny

Ooo can i have a general reading with this?? I love music :D
Will exchange if you like??

x