Ouija Board - Good experinces anyone?

HudsonGray

HA! That's like the Thoth reading a friend did for our group back in 1987, on how we were all going to die...once California broke up & slipped into the ocean in 1991 from the earthquake that is...Hmm, from what I remember, I'd be dying from radiation somewhere about 50 miles north of here.

Well, just goes to show things can be WAY off from what you expect! Readings/ouiji can be inaccurate at times.

coldsuns

It always get inaccurate not just at times! Maybe not asking guides from Ouija Board but to know them(spirits) better and understand them better.

MST

Good Experiences with Ouija Board

I have a few things to describe regarding the Ouija board. I watched my wife work with it and develop her abilities. She started out doing astrology mixed with intuition. When she experimented with the Ouija board she gradually excelled and was able to get indepth and lengthy messages. Eventually she did not need the board and started hearing and seeing everything directly. Later she was able to have guides, spirits and even angels channel through her.

Getting back to the Ouija board. It has many negative connotations for people. I was skeptical and surprized it could be used with positive results.

The information that she channeled related to the board was often thorough and we had the opportuity to ask questions that filled in gaps.

A few things to consider:

There are lower level spirits and energies on the guide level (and angelic level). You do need to be aware of this and if you are superstitious you should avoid dabbling with anything occult until you learn enough to develop a sense of your own power to protect yourself from being toyed with.

A distinct characteristic of a lower level spirit is their inability to sustain communication for a length of time. Loving positive energies have an ability to sustain their presence. A lower level energy will dart in and out in spurts playing games if they can even last long enough to be coherent. At best they briefly stir up the energy and their communication is bogus and often makes little sense.

The Ouija board can be used effectively to communicate with guides and angels. The letters of the alphabet and the Yes/No is an excellent tool for straight forward communication with higher levels. In contrast, the symbolism of Tarot can be comparatively cryptic and esoteric. It depends on the style of information and guidance you are looking for. I have seen that it can be a tool for extremely accurate interaction. The guides actually recommended using the board to develop channeling ability.

People are not as susceptible to the possessions depicted in movies as most think. Your culture, belief system, religious background as well as those influencial around you when growing up are factors. It takes a weak(ened) mind and spirit and probable deep rooted beliefs and (in many cases) mental illness to succumb to a "possession."

You would know how comfortable you feel about contacting spirits and angels. If you are afraid, nervous or vulnerable then you are not strong enough to get past your fears. If you are comfortable with the idea you are strong and your confidence assures you that it is safe and you can handle it. It is that simple to recognize where you fit in this.

As stated, if you are superstitious that is an indication that you do not feel that you have the power to handle the experience. Summon a guide or angel to protect you. I think most people are afraid of using a Ouija board if I seem to be defending it so much here.

I am not able to use the Ouija board myself because I am uncomfortable with the notion of something controlling my arms or hands. I don't even like to get a massage from anyone other than my mate. Maybe if mom and dad hugged me more often when I was a kid I might feel better about the idea???