Past life?? How?? What?!

Dancing Bear

I just love that book Many lives many masters.
Brilliant read! :D

we dont have a hypnotherapist here that does past life regression.. wish there was

your experiences must have been profound with regression Mellaenn :D

Mellaenn

Yes, profound is a good word for it. At first I just thought, "I'm making this up!" (There is an awareness of self that you have while under the hypnosis; but you are hyper-focused on whatever you have been directed to focus on.) The hypnotherapist would ask me questions - "Who are you now? What is your name? Look down at yourself - can you see what you're wearing?" and I would answer them. I did struggle with describing the part where I was strangled as a young pregnant girl, that one made me begin to cry out while under hypnosis.

As we moved from life to life, each life seemed a little easier to recall until finally, that last life seemed just like a memory almost. Not sure if it was because it was so recent chronologically, or if I was warmed up by then.

I hav a CD and book combo of his where he takes you through a guided meditation and you can try to go back to your past lives on your own, but I had a hard time with it. Still, I've come a long way since I originally tried; maybe I should try again.

Golden Moon

I've always been intrested in doing past life readings. I had a past life reading done on me once by a Tarot Reader online (which I remember it was free).

If I remember correctly here is how it goes...

I was this wealthy 18 century young 24 year old wild party bar animal bussiness man who was the owner of 6 different chains of banks, I was an unfaithful husband who married 3 times and fatherd 8 children from previous wifes. And also 18 children from my numerous mistresses. My last marriage was at 26 to this pesent girl from a village who I feel madly in love with at first sight (she was my 3rd and last wife). When I hit the age of 32 I became an alcoholic. At the age of 64 My chain of banks broke due to misinvestment and my alcoholic beverage problem. At the age of 76 I went broke and had very little money to live on. At the age of 78 my 3rd wife died of breast cancer and 8 of my children died of different unknow causes. At the age of 80 I died of liver and stomachal cancer.

In other words, I took advantage of what I had and got and lost it all due to stupidity.

And the sad part is that sometimes I can relate to that past life in so many levels. :(

Queeny

Woahh so many stories, all really interesting but im jealous now lol! I wanna give it a go myself, Anybody have a good spread for this? i'm going to find it hard relating cards to past times though :(

Maybe somebody would like to exchange? x