Pendulum Users

gulfotter

*hobble,hobble....sssslide*** howdy there beyondthevail...you by chance an aries?....huh nevermind lol

**eyes shifting side to side** ya know, things take time....practice makes good. may I give a couple of pointers... K **leans back paws stretched** first. throw those darn store bought pens into that log over there...find your own tools "magpies love shiney" but it doesnt make a good nest ;) Second...always and I mean always allow INTENT to intend it. All the mumbo jumbo others bring to their tools dont mean hoot to you. Their mumbo jumbo is for them it aint for you. Maybe jus maybe pendulms aint for you. Or maybe just maybe you arent right with them. My whiskers say, you just aint friends yet ....back to point one, practice prartice practice.

***tilts head looks around with a sly grin*** as for where to come across those elusive "one of kind" pens... just have a look at those pointy line pulls hangn from certain light fixtures ***turns head and eyes side to side*** those can be had any harware store ;) many many styles to choose.

ok headn back to the holt....good luck and enjoy :)

BeyondtheVeil

gulfotter

gulfotter said:
*hobble,hobble....sssslide*** howdy there beyondthevail...you by chance an aries?....huh nevermind lol

:laugh: I have to say... you got a great laugh out of me! :D lol I needed one too so thank you! :love:

No.. not an aires... I am not even a fire sign. Why? Do they have trouble with pendulums too? LOL Just joking! :)

gulfotter said:
**eyes shifting side to side** ya know, things take time....practice makes good. may I give a couple of pointers... K **leans back paws stretched** first. throw those darn store bought pens into that log over there...find your own tools "magpies love shiney" but it doesnt make a good nest ;) Second...always and I mean always allow INTENT to intend it. All the mumbo jumbo others bring to their tools dont mean hoot to you. Their mumbo jumbo is for them it aint for you. Maybe jus maybe pendulms aint for you. Or maybe just maybe you arent right with them. My whiskers say, you just aint friends yet ....back to point one, practice prartice practice.

Well.. pendulums are definitely NOT for me. I just do NOT feel at all bonded with them. I dread even looking at the thing... so I decided what you just did... Pendulums are not my thing. :D I am okay with it.. I like Tarot and several other things... so I don't have to be 'good" or "like" everything I guess. lol I am not practicing any more! LOL :laugh: I figure if it is that much effort with NO pay off... it truly isn't something I even want to do.

I do appreciate all of the people who have offered suggestions, ideas, what works for them, etc. It just isn't working for me. I am really not that interested in them I guess. I like looking at them, but Tarot is clear, fast, and to the point. {atleast for me} I am okay with not being a pendulum user.. well a pendulum user who can use it. :laugh:

gulfotter said:
***tilts head looks around with a sly grin*** as for where to come across those elusive "one of kind" pens... just have a look at those pointy line pulls hangn from certain light fixtures ***turns head and eyes side to side*** those can be had any harware store ;) many many styles to choose.

ok headn back to the holt....good luck and enjoy :)

lol Thanks again for the laughs! You seem very funny! I love humor and I love to laugh. The pendulum however makes me want to scream & shout! Not in a good way. lol

Off to buy myself a pretty deck of cards! It will be Victorian this time. I have the Victorian Flower Oracle on the way to me! I am hoping I get it tomorrow! Yay!. Doing a dance because no one is looking! :D

WELCOME TO AT gulfotter! You are a delight! :)

BeyondtheVeil